Reviews for Nyctophobia
CacoPhoniA chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Good Lord, that was beautiful.

I have no words to describe it, other than that. The description was so grotesque and perfect. Wow. Just amazing.
blood as soft as silk chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
aww, I love this story. Its cute, and is helping me get in the spirit of halloween! ;) Thanks for the story.
Tsuchinoko chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
That was the most delightfully dark and disgusting thing ever, and it was so good that I had no choice but to read it all in one go. Very unique. Very...deviant. Fantastic job.
Agent Cooper chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I've been following the trail and it's lead me this way... you wouldn't happen to have any information regarding the whereabouts of one Pope Roxas I would you?
ainulaadne chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
From the very beginning I was hit with a very, very stronge urge to do fanart. Everything was described so fully, I couldn't help but want to see it drawn.

However, by the second chapter I was forcing myself to continue reading. I had read a few reviews before I started, so I figured, I need to keep reading. Have to, actually, or else I won't be doing to story justice. And it wasn't like I wasn't interested in the story, it was just the writing style that made me want to turn away and stop reading. Brilliant vocabulary and sentence structure quickly became tiring and harder to understand. I found myself rereading the same lines over and over again without understanding them.

But halfway through the second chapter, something changed. Either the writing or my comprehension of it. I didn't struggle to read it anymore, and suddenly, I was capitvated. Their (Roxas and Namine's)... fear, and their suffering, was so /real/. So well written and and so understandable I read and I was feeling their feelings.

Man, I think that was the strangest and the best fanfiction I've ever read.
XxKusuriXx chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
Beautiful. And that's all I can say.
Lady chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
Wow. I mean, just, wow. That has got to be one of the BEST pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. Firstly, it's just so DIFFERENT from anything I've read before. I'm a complete sucker for stories that don't follow the typical pattern. This was just so beautifully original. Plus your style is just the most wonderful style. I'm someone who has a tendency to skip lines when I read, but I just couldn't do that with your story. I read it word for word and was hanging off every single one. Your descriptions are so well done, I could picture everything so well. And I loved the ending. It was such an unexpected twist but a brilliant one. I just cannot get over how awesome I believe this story is. It's just, wow.

Lady
ChipmunkQueen chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
I'm in love with you... But mostly your story. .
greenrapsody chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
wow. I must say that that is one of the best writen fics I've read :) your style is amazingly detailed. it's one of those stories that leaves a taste of the scenery in your mouth. great job
DimensionDoor chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
That was one of the finest AU's I've ever read.

My favourite part? Your description of Axel's trip into town to get some groceries. It really bought the idea of Halloween Town together, made me finally see the bigger picture.

I'm sorry I don't have much to say that's worth hearing.

x
Itavita chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
*loves* This is such a good story! :3 I love everything about it: the concept, the vocabulary you used, the imagery, EVERYTHING.

Sequals? Pwease? ;_;
Orin Drake chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
I... really... love the ending. And have enjoyed the whole story, frankly. But... yes. The end is like a blunt force to the head-in a good way. Sort of surprise-but-not (but still a surprise) and painful-but-not and... rebuilding on a shaky foundation. But the epilogue seems... steady enough. Heh.
grindly chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
WOW.I'm conclusion was absolutley dark,very most AkuRoku, it isn't a one-dimensional 'and then Axel and Roxas lived happily ever and all was well.'

It really makes the reader everything work out for the better? Roxas overcame his fear,nyctophobia,by becoming a corpse ,then,even in his life before the change, he was,in a way, dead inside already.

Just in time for 've made mine perfect D. This is one of the best fics out there,a work of art,a work!

Out of curiousity,how did you come to writing so well? Your talent is godly.
Kyoto-chan chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
The epilogue made me giggle. -snicker-

I found myself a bit lost while reading this, though. ._.;

AND THERE'S A MISSING PERIOD IN THE BEGINNING HALF OF THE LAST CHAPTER! -gasp-

-coughs-

Loved this story
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
I just wanted to say this fic scares me like the original NBC scared me as a child. I still love it anyway. an't wait to see the conclusion.