Reviews for The Half Blood Prince Of Bel Air
StarCaper chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
that was fantastic!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hehe i like the voldemort bit best
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
very cute
Orealie chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Very original and it rhymed and everything!

0.0 OMG!

I'm green with jealousy, it's so darn good! Well done!
Jane-Lily chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
So Cute! Just great
TayRenae chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Ah, well that was certainly amusing, where ever did you find the inspiration to write that, and how long did it take? For the line: When a couple of guys said "we're up in no good"

Isn't it "When a couple of guys that were up to no good"?

Tayla
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Ha ha ha ha *gasp*gasp* That was so sweet! Damn that should be Harry's theme song. Very cool I hope you can come out with more! You even managed to keep it within the real rhyming of the song! Good job!
Miakoda chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Asome, it was all in good fun :
Rezallia chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Gosh... I love your stuff... still. I need to catch up on all the stuff you've written since I last went to your profile. I daresay that, amongst all of the stress that crops up at the beginning of the fiscal year, I need a few good laughs. And you're always good at providing that! :) (Have you ever noticed that smiley faces look like disembodied heads, having already gone through post-mortem with smiles plastered on their unmoving faces... or... or... zombies smiling while they have had their necks broken by the sudden twist of two hands around the sides of their jaws- woah, that was pretty macabre... oh well, you already know how weird I am... no point in hiding it any longer...)

Really funny! ::blinks as she rereads what she just wrote above::
daniel radcliffe chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...etc(you get the point..or do you?) btw (in case you didnt realise):b
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wonderful
whome06 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I see I'm not the only fan of the "Fresh Prince"! ;D

Nice, I loved it, the rhyming of your words works well with the original music. Thank you for this!
delete2011 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
lol that's really cool. I love the long version of the song, but they hardly ever show it! ANyway, good job!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That is so cool! Keep up the writing Git-R-Done
cybergurl chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Oh, ha ha! This was very fun to read, good job.