Reviews for Harvest High!
mayuuu chapter 61 . 8/22
can't believe i haven't checked this out in so long wowzers! the writing is still absolutely gorgeous and ahhhh, i really did somewhat grow up with Harvest High it's so nice to see how far you've grown as a writer (and i suppose me as a fan?)

i'm very much drawn to Ann's conflict with herself, and Mia's character arc as well! a lot of sighs were made due to this chapter (and the last one!). i'm still very much amazed with how well you write your characters - especially when there are so many of them! yet you can still give justice to their respective stories. wowzas.

i look forward to your future updates! hehehe.
Daze of Summer chapter 61 . 6/16
I had to go back a few chapters to refresh myself of all of the recent shenanigans that were coming up.. What did Nami do to warrant the treatment she's getting from the locals? What's going to happen next in all of the lovely high school drama? I'm staying tuned to this story, and I can't wait to find out!
earlier reviewer chapter 59 . 1/13
Wow, I honestly didn't expect you to update so soon after my last review. Geez, when I wrote that I was fully prepared to wait another few months maybe. So as you might imagine, I was very pleasantly surprised when I found this new chapter! Thank you so much! This was awesome and hilarious as usual, I definitely missed reading about these characters and their crazy, goofy antics! It really brings back memories. Aaaand this is why I never played truth or dare, because of jerks like Kai. (just hoping we won't have to wait so long for the next chapter heh)
Guest chapter 58 . 12/28/2014
I need moooooore! So many unanswered questions! Is Meg going on the trip, or Lucy (I’m assuming that’s a no for both, since they’re probably not allowed to come after missing so much school)? What’s going on with Meg, anyway? Who is everyone going to room with, especially Sacchun? Is anything going to happen on the bus ride? What’s Forget-Me-Not Valley going to be like? What crazy antics is everyone going to get up to there? Not just Sacchun, Lloyd, and Joe, but Kurt, Gwen, Karen, Ann, Mia, Kai & Popuri, Eve & Ray, Dan & Katie, Carl, Mary, Nami, Alex, anyone else I’m missing, etc. I must know what’s going to happen! Who else is staying behind, other than Dia? What are she and Kurt going to do without each other for three days? Is Dia finally going to find out who’s behind Jinx? What’s the deal with him, anyway? And, more importantly, what’s the deal with Lyla? Why did she plant Jinx on Kurt and Dia, why does she command Theodore like a puppet to control the school, why is she haunting Nami and getting involved with FBTV and everything? What does she have that magic pack of cards for? Will you ever explain this whole mystery, before I go insane not knowing?

Sorry, I just read this whole fic again in a matter of days and now I can’t get enough of it.
curious fan chapter 58 . 12/26/2014
I don't mean to sound pushy or anything, I'm just honestly curious: do you have plans to finish this story? Just wondering because you haven't updated it in almost a year and I'm really excited for Season 3 if/when it comes.

Yes, I've been a long-time fan following this story from the very beginning, when I was in middle school (I'm in college now!) and would read a chapter late each night before bed, rereading the entire story about ten times total to refresh my memory for updates. It was my favorite fanfic ever when I was younger and I have so many good memories of reading it, I'd love to see it finished to the end some day. Though I've stuck with this story for so long, I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes.
Harvest-Mon chapter 58 . 9/15/2014
Love love love chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This story is my childhood. I'm not even joking. This was one of the first fics I ever read. I remember staying up til 7 in the morning just to read this fic on my DS. This story inspired me to write and I am so happy I found it again. Thank you so much for writing this.
malory79080 chapter 58 . 1/19/2014
Wow - I did NOT expect this story to come back! I genuinely thought you might have forgotten about it! ; It probably takes ages to plan a season (the last one D:) for a perfect story! :) Seriously, this is one of my favourite stories ever! I remember reading this story when it first came out (I was just a kid, then!). I thank you for bringing this back, and I congratulate you for a perfect story, and the climax season to it. XD

I feel sorry for Sacchun! Since Dia's not going, she'll be pretty lonely. There's only so much she could do with Joe! ;D Joe's too awkward, especially talking to her when he wants to lift her from her slump. All because of Carl! That... mean guy! D Lloyd needs to SORT OUT his priorites before someone gets hurt, though! Hehe, Mary reminds me of a friend... She reads a smack load of books. -

Update soon
Mave Marie chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This looks like it has a lot of promise, though I must say I don't enjoy it as much as some of your other work. But it looks like I've found a new story to waste my time on!

(It reminds me that i go back to school in less than 2 weeks :(
malory79080 chapter 57 . 3/24/2013
I really got into this story after reading your story: 'The Witch Who Wasn't'. I really loved your writing style after that, and was mega happy that you wrote a Harvest Moon fic. I've always been a fan of both. Anyway, I've read all fifty seven chapters, getting into the plot, loving all the characters. I just can't wait to read Season Three, and find out what happens next. Especially to Kurt, Dia, Lloyd, Joe, Sacchun and...Meg. You're a really great authoress and I hope you write more in the near future.
backthehellup chapter 57 . 3/3/2013
ugh. not going to lie: I really, really did actually tear up on this one. especially Meg's speech near the end because, crap, it's just something a lot of teens want to say but can never really have the guts to do so, or even admit. I dunno, just hits home a whole lot. I had to pause a little every time and look at other stuff to stop myself from crying. OTL

this is really, really a great way to end season 2, and I'm clinging to my seat waiting for season 3! I'm super excited on how it'll all end, though it's kind of... sentimental for me as well? I don't know. it just feels so surreal that we're suddenly on the last leap of the story. well, g'luck! hoping that your updates will be done soon.

my biggest question is still this: whatever happened to Jamie? you know, Dia's older bro. still not losing the sliver of hope that he's going to go BAM what up Dia, I was Jinx all along durrhurr. lol, well, not really. but yeah, not losing hope that he'll show up sometime in season 3 sooner or later! ( and... somehow connected to Lucy/Meg? I'm not sure. there's a little part of me that says GO GO GO if suddenly Jamie comes in to be a knight in shining armor for Meg or something. haha. )
backthehellup chapter 56 . 2/22/2013
I - wow.
Sacchun, oh my dear Goddess. Although I'd like to say she had it coming for her, that was sort of depressing. It was a bit ironic, really, how Carl was usually the one head over heels, and yet now Sacchun's the one who wants him to stay. I don't know, I just, wow.

Fantasy is now Non-Fiction chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Haha! Joe's awesome XD
Fantasy is now Non-Fiction chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Kirby kicks ass!
Riiskaa chapter 55 . 8/4/2012
Oh it's so wonderful to go back and read this fic again :') I love it so much, and bless you for continuing to write it! I can't wait for the next part of the finale and everything after that! Just, hands down one of the best stories I've ever read ever. You bring the characters to life so magically :)