Reviews for Aang, Katara and a Plan
kataang fan chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
I dont think the avatar isnt supposed to love, i mean Roku had a wife and Koyshi had a husband and at least one child, the avatar before Koyshi had a love that was lost to Kov.
kataangforever22 chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
This ending is making me cry
Guest chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
Extremely amazing! Eagerly waiting to read chapter 25! Keep up the good work!
may96 chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
Hahaha, Toph rolling on the ground laughing? Or Sokka fainting?
I guess it's been a while since you updated this story... Hope you decide to finish it after all these years!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Best ever
CloudMinded013 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
Οh my god please update soon! :) I am in love with this story!
CloudMinded013 chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So sweet chapter! So much feels... .
CloudMinded013 chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Awww really cute! Amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
You're mean to women. :-( Then again men usually just agree because of being polite. Me on the other hand isn't like that. People respect me because if they try to pick a fight with me it doesn't end well... For them. I'm even called Security when some kid is being really annoying in a game or something. mainly if they're out and just started pouting and such. I practically drag them out. LOL! Anyways... When u gonna update? Writer's block or something?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Update, man! Don't worry I'm not going to be lemon mode (still don't get the context) on ya. I like it that you don't do it because every other one I've read has gone too far. One was M rating and they had it as K! So your at least marking it right! :-P Love it! Please continue because this was years ago! :-(
Annon chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
love this fanfic. You're an amazing writer.
Alexis chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
Please keep doing more I love it but seriously stop making the characters cus I am just saying that doesn't sound like the characters I know and aang and katara don't kiss that much aang is a gentle spirit and your making him sound like a tough biker man or something and katara is . . . Not that much of a gushy character other than that love the story and can't stop reading it. Kataang forever 3!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
cool
Fang chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Woah i seriously thought he was gonna show her Sokka's bommeraang
3 chapter 25 . 3/14/2013
:OOOOOOOO . I know it's really late but I love this! Iv'e read every single chapter in less then 2 days. The show has been done for about 5 years now. I recently started watching it again and have began my obsession all over again. I truly love your writing. Made me laugh sooo many times throughout these 25 chapters. I also found my self blushing! You my good sir are a damn good writer. I haven't checked your profile to see if you still write on here because it's been some years, but I hope you do. The romantic scenes were perfectly detailed, the plot was there, the characters match with the original series (personality wise as in the things they say I can picture them saying), i kept wanting more and I have to admit that I am a little disappointed that it ended (so far that Iv'e read). If there is no squeal I will be completely upset, but thank you for a great read. 5 stars