Reviews for Legend of the Serpent's Tongue
I know this story is old, but if you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism anyway?

Harry is unrealistic. First, the emotional behavior she displays, she'd never have passed for a boy and secondly, not only is she ridiculously emotional (and I get that she's an empath but even for that she bursts into tears CONSTANTLY) but she's emotional for about twelve seconds and then she apologizes for overreacting and all's well; and some of those times she wasn't overreacting at all, and was bloody well right to be pissed. No one goes from furious and sobbing to completely fine as quickly as she seems to. For example, she should've been angry about Snape finding her embarrassment hilarious far longer but it makes her too sensitive and just weak-seeming to cry because none of them came up to congratulate her.
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Did you forget that people come of age at seventeen in the wizard world?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
So as a joke they make her take a love potion? What a bunch of assholes.
paul1222 chapter 31 . 10/21/2015
I remember this story being on a very different site years ago, and I remember reading it then as well, this story and all others associated with it, are brilliant. Do I care which one she picked? No. Reading back now, I actually realized, there are really strong hints dating back to the third Prophecy book. I'm sad that Circe died, I thought that there was so much more that could've been done with her. But, it is a really good story.

For everyone who argues about the pairings. Be aware that most of these stories were written after the release of Goblet of Fire and before the Order of the Phoenix. It's why the retcon about the memory charm and Sirius had to happen. All in all, this is an excellent
laexdream chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
This story is so good, though Harry still deals with such volatile emotions. If it were me, I would have either not have flown off the handle, or I would have stayed angry for a lot longer. Though that may just be because time passes more quickly for me than Harry in the story. I love your story though. Partly because it's finished, and partly because of the wonderfulness that is your lack of spelling and grammar errors. Anyway, I just wanted to comment on this.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 31 . 10/20/2014
Congratulations to Harry and Severus!
This story is certainly the longest and most emotional.

Onto the last one now...
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 30 . 10/20/2014
I cried throughout the entire funeral. So emotional. Well done.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 29 . 10/19/2014
This chapter has really been full of action and suspense. Very well written.
I cried so much in this chapter.

And Arsinoe... How dare she.
I was suspicious of her the moment I saw 'darkmoon'. I don't know whether it was a coincidence or intentional but for the Sailor Moon fans (like me :D) 'dark moon' will always make us a bit suspicious. (Since they were the enemies... What a coincidence)
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Voldemort has really done it this time... Poor Harry
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
The graduation made me cry. And the part with Severus in the cemetery... *speechless*
May chapter 31 . 8/11/2014
This was such an awesome story!
It made me laugh and it made me cry!
I'm so glad snape proposed to her in the end!
That seemed right!
Really good fanfic!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 31 . 1/4/2014
This was an excellent story off to read Black Mirror.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
This was a good story off to read Black Mirror.
halolha chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
nooooooooooooo why not sirus harry why cant remus severus b soul m8s huuuuuhh mke a seperate chapter 4 sirius harry 4 harry feeling like that wif circe and sirius they should hve gotten 2gether
siriusly pretty gurl chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
uuuuuuuuuuuuhhh good story great infact but severus and harry uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no just no sirius harry yes just yes wowwee SIRIUS AND HARRY 4 EVAZ