Reviews for The bad grades gang!
LilVirga chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I like this story! So what if the story isn't all professional. IT'S FANSITE PEOPLE! We're just entertaining not writing a novel. Don't give up writing. these stories. I find it very entertaining. -)
prettyprincess1992 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
okay i read all 3 chaps and needless to say it was entertaining. does steve like asuka baxk and does hwoarang like someone else? please tell me!
Sage Pagan chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
No storyline, no humor, no conflict, no individuality...I'm sorry. This is just another one of those stories that reminds me of those teen movies based solely on idiocy and hormones. Think about writing something of substance next time. The dialogues, though cute at times, are also unrealistic. And why the hell are all the girls acting like ditzes?

I guess this is an ok start if this is your first fic, but if you truly want to be a good writer, don't do this again. And yes, I agree, Julia is OOC, and I'm the biggest Julia fan there is. Hate me if you want, but I hope you work on your writing.
Yukinna chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
lol guys would love this chapter anyway update.
Natural Born Charmer chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Hm. I like the setting of your story, but... Julia is very OOC. And that turns off many readers, especially those who like Julia.

An advice: when describing your characters, don't be biased. Like, the way you described Lili in chapter one "...since she was viewing her crappy ugly face!" It doesn't have the right literary voice. It just doesn't sound right, the way you wrote it, you sounded like you're describing Lili to a friend. I know that you have your favorites, and as an author I understand you 'coz I have my own favorites too. But I don't describe the characters that I hate or don't like in a biased way.

You have alot of grammar and some spelling issues, hope you can get to fix that soon because some readers are just not very patient with those.

Anyways, update.
Yukinna chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
lmao I quit laughing update.
Yukinna chapter 1 . 9/29/2006