Reviews for Si Wu Yi
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Bloody hell, you're right. The Earth Kingdom IS worse in that regard.

What a wonderfully clever, however short, piece of writing. What an original idea! I can certainly see Wan Shi Tong letting Professor Zei live, since the Professor DID love knowledge for its own sake, not for power. Good point about how he'd not realise there's a war going on - bloody Dai Li, bloody Long Feng. With the resources on hand, they'd be even WORSE than Ozai! *shudders*

Terrifying thought, that is ...

gODSPEED!
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Read this story because I'm stalking the poor Professor and Wan Shi Tong, it was worth it.

It is hard to find good stories like this.

I like the comparisons between the Fire Nation and Ba Sing Se, specially since it is sum up nicely in a one shot.
Tokogawa chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That's so deep I almost fell it up.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Scary and delicious.
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
you know, it's strange, but it never occurred to me that the Professor shouldn't know about the war... I'll have to go rewatch that episode.

Thanks.
evelynsgrave84 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
And THIS is how a fic can convey so much and so powerfully in less than 500 words. You definitely captured the hypocrisy of the fire nation.
PetertheChameleon chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Awesome introspective comparison of the Fire Nation and Ba Sing Se! Sad sometimes to think that the good guys can be even worse than the bad. Both thoughtful and well-written. And tragic (poor Prof Zei). Good job!
koolkame chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Deep drabble and the title is clever. Fire Nation fanatics, the Dai Li and that psycho owl give the show depth that you've captured excellently. Poor Zei.
Lord Gargoyle chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
True. That episode was actually REALLY dark for an Avatar episode. I think this piece deserves a lot more praise; it was well written and highlighted darker aspects of Ba Sing Se. (Man I can't believe no one's reviewed it yet.)