Reviews for Far Away
Daniel1996 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
good story please update.
catcat7077 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I reviewed so write quicker(btw for me just picture ravens happy emoticlone)lol looking forward to the next chapter

Till then!*does something exciting to leave*
Hero12330 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
when the next chapter
Waterdog chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
NOO! What happens next? I must know! *puppy dog eyes*
ZadZap chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
update
PandaCookie chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Ooh, I really liked that! I'm reviewing, so please update soon!

Keep writing.
Burnt Out Souls chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Update soon please! The story is good now and appears to become interesting in the later chapters-not that this chapter isn't interesting. 3
bbissocute chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
very nice. well written. i think ill add it to my list. keep up the good work.

bbissocute
Tefnut Talvi chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Good story. Update soon. But wouldnt the titans now bb is alive when he comes back or something.
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Heh, so already Raven tries to tell BB to get gone. This is good, i look forward to your next update. Is BB gonna find his team? Tho judging from the summary, it sounds like they're all gonna think the other one's dead.

And Yay for plot...but who says you need one? Lol.
Taxxed chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Interesting. I may say this a lot, but I'm really wondering where you'll go with this. Please, update soon.
Violet Rave chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I love this! its so original and yer not one of thos typers that types all weird! er.. that was a weire sentence...O.O aNywho, CONTINUE!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh, please, continue! This story is very promising.

Keep the good writing.
DarkDemi chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Alright its good so far, but you would think Raven would get pissed, since BB's been killed by the enemy guy. Thanks for the whatever the invitation thing is, Maybe you could explain to me how that works.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
The idea is intriguing, but I wonder about this villain. What does he stand to gain from lieing to the rest of the Titans?

Of course it remains to be seen, but I wish for it to come soon all the same. :)