Reviews for Ten Nonlinear Moves
Wings of Dawn chapter 1 . 19h
Ohhh my god that was really cute.
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 1/1
WOW - WOW - WOW - terrific!
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Heartwarming, hilarious, and heartrending. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
This is so mushy and adorable, I love it. It made me laugh so much. Gawd, what even. This is perfection in and of itself.
Vicki chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
One of the best fan fiction stories I have ever read. Too bad they didn't make you a writer for the show. Sigh...
castlefringereader chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I Love this. I love how you portray the characters. funniest thing was the charts. never laughed that much before cause I can actually see them doing that.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I don't think you realise how many times I've read this... I love it so much, best fanfic EVER, funny, well written, honest... The list goes on xx
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is *so* adorable!

I love how you've written everyone (especially Tony; you write the friendships so well!)

Why can't every fic be this awesome? XD
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awww... They had me both laughing and oooing all the time. Could be kind of sort of a sequel to Sina Qua Non.
Taisi chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
The flowchart at the end had me all choked up. I really liked this little sneak peek into how they put their broken pieces back together sort of backwards and upside down in a way that still fit somehow.
Aronim chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is so weirdly, hilariously heartwarming. Nice one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
mind blowingly accurate description of the complex situation they were in. you rock!
Doogle chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That was so beautiful I nearly cried. HE BOUGHT THEM SHARPIES AND ERASERS. HE'S. SO. CUTE.

AND THEY LOVE HIM. AND HE LOVES THEM.

This was brilliant.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was awesome! So funny! Please, write oneshots about all of the other incidents, and other cool things that happen when Tony's team leader. There are hardly any stories where the team isn't totally depressed during this time. Oh, love the whole 'diagrams to put order in the chaos' thing. It's so cute!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/15/2013