Reviews for Ten Nonlinear Moves
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/4
Awww... They had me both laughing and oooing all the time. Could be kind of sort of a sequel to Sina Qua Non.
Taisi chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
The flowchart at the end had me all choked up. I really liked this little sneak peek into how they put their broken pieces back together sort of backwards and upside down in a way that still fit somehow.
Aronim chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is so weirdly, hilariously heartwarming. Nice one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
mind blowingly accurate description of the complex situation they were in. you rock!
Doogle chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That was so beautiful I nearly cried. HE BOUGHT THEM SHARPIES AND ERASERS. HE'S. SO. CUTE.

AND THEY LOVE HIM. AND HE LOVES THEM.

This was brilliant.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was awesome! So funny! Please, write oneshots about all of the other incidents, and other cool things that happen when Tony's team leader. There are hardly any stories where the team isn't totally depressed during this time. Oh, love the whole 'diagrams to put order in the chaos' thing. It's so cute!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this! :)
lastseventh chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I can see why your single chaptel got so many reviews. WOW,that's beatifully written. About How they deal with the vacuum Gibbs left, it's definitely the warmest one I've ever read.
Clamanter chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
love this! and love the chart of death!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Loved it
Clyll the Deathless chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Absolutely amazing! I loved this :))
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was actually the best thing I've ever read. Ever. Thank you so much for that. I'm kinda crying.
Kyrara chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Yep, I think I'll file this fic under "Things to Read When You're Really Feeling Down", 'cause I'm pretty sure it could crack me up (or at least make me smile) in any situation. Thank you.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Great Fic! :)
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I. Loved. This. Nuff said.