Reviews for Ten Nonlinear Moves
Zee Viate chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Great story! Thanks!
havocmangawip chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
You were recc'd by Tejas from and now I have to go watch more NCIS... or cry.

I think it will involve an NICS marathon, coveting of my Sharpies and Post-It notes and junk food. This will be paired with LOTS of coffee.

This was so spot on. I love it.
kitykat39363550 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
OMG! I loved this.I have no idea why i've waited this long to decide to read this story.I've seen it rec'ed in a million places. I usually go for the longer fics, but i'd take a well written shorter fic over an ok novel length one anyday. Now i'm off to go read the rest of your stuff!
queencj chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Love, love, love this. My favorite line:

"Abby, who is tallying up the number of times they have all been injured in an effort to reassure herself that they are very durable people..."

It's so utterly, perfectly in character that I actually bounced with glee when I read it.
Keyanna chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wow. That was fantastic. I've only just begun to wade into NCIS fandom, but I've been doing a *lot* of reading and I have to say that this may be my favorite piece I've encountered.

It's written with such love for the characters and you've done a great job with the narrative voice. It's also got that perfect blend of hilarity and genuine sentiment without ever even verging on melodramatic.

Seriously. I love this story. Amazing job.
endiahna chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
that was the funniest thing, loved it!
X-parrot chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I'm new to NCIS, and new to the fic, so I can't give complete or ordered praise, can only gibber that I love this tremendously. Tony's trying so hard and he's not Gibbs but he doesn't have to be, he shouldn't be, and Gibbs really did leave them in the best of hands. And movie night and the letters to McGee and Gibbs and the final flowchart - this is so very them, this is so very Tony, and it's just really, really fantastic. Thank you for writing this, I loved it.
Signe chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was fabulous, so wonderfully in character for all of them. I love the team dynamic on the show, and you captured it perfectly.
Denose-o chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
*draws a huge heart around this fic*

Pure genius.
Bird chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
We need to get the other incidents. They sound funny.
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Um. Gawd. Sweetest thing EVER. And hilarious. And just...sorry, incoherent right now. Suffice to say it's on my favorites list, and I very much appreciate you writing it.
serenmercury chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
The only word that adequately describes this is perfection. I mean things like oh my god, woah, amazing, freaking fantastic, ack I can't believe how right this reads, and such come to mind, but perfect is the only word that comes close.
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was sweet and funny and adorable and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for sharing.

~Thalia013
BravoKate chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
What an absolutely fantastic story! I'd tell you just how much I loved this, but words fail. I'll just say that the balance of humor and hartwarming moments was absolutely perfect. Tony's voice is dead-on, and you've infused each seemingly small incident with so much emotion. Brilliantly and sensitively handled, with situations that really do seem like missing scenes, and your characterization is perfect. I can't tell you how glad I was to stumble across this!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »