Reviews for Ten Nonlinear Moves
Signe chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was fabulous, so wonderfully in character for all of them. I love the team dynamic on the show, and you captured it perfectly.
Denose-o chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
*draws a huge heart around this fic*

Pure genius.
Bird chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
We need to get the other incidents. They sound funny.
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Um. Gawd. Sweetest thing EVER. And hilarious. And just...sorry, incoherent right now. Suffice to say it's on my favorites list, and I very much appreciate you writing it.
serenmercury chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
The only word that adequately describes this is perfection. I mean things like oh my god, woah, amazing, freaking fantastic, ack I can't believe how right this reads, and such come to mind, but perfect is the only word that comes close.
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was sweet and funny and adorable and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for sharing.

BravoKate chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
What an absolutely fantastic story! I'd tell you just how much I loved this, but words fail. I'll just say that the balance of humor and hartwarming moments was absolutely perfect. Tony's voice is dead-on, and you've infused each seemingly small incident with so much emotion. Brilliantly and sensitively handled, with situations that really do seem like missing scenes, and your characterization is perfect. I can't tell you how glad I was to stumble across this!
Renee chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I absolutely love this story. I have read it probably 20 times and find it just as funny and heartwarming every time. Wonderufl job!

And I love that Ziva is afraid of dust bunnies. :D
Maxennce chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I swear my family must be thinking that I have officially gone bonkers, but that has to have been one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. bar none. great work, your definitely going on my favourites, whenever I get a chance to read them. Keep up the great work really looking forward to reading your next diddy

Darkness Be Mine chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aw... That's so totally SWEET! I love that Tony has so totally taken over from Gibbs, and is willing to protect them with his life, if it comes to that. SO adorable, and terribly witty too, at times. Great writing once again!
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Follow up for this for when Gibbs comes back please? And they could start making references to when Gibbs was gone and he won't get it. As you can tell, I was pissed as all hell when Gibbs left.
Enthusiastic Fish chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I. Love. This. EmyPink recommended it over on NFA, and, as I trust her judgment, I came and read it. I'm not a huge Tony fan (as anyone who's read my stuff knows), but this was absolutely phenomenal. I'm gushing and I really shouldn't be gushing. Suffice it to say that I think you have presented the Hiatus period absolutely much in the style of NCIS itself that I wish they'd make a nice episode just featuring what you've written here.
kikos ai chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Ok. I hardly hang around on this website anymore but I had to log in to review this. OMG you are full of win! Your Tony is amazing, full of bravo and hidden depth. You also have such a wonderful way with words that makes me squee. "The Admittedly Heartwarming But Decidedly Unmentionable Flowchart Incident”? Brilliant. I just love this-fantastic job!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This actually had me almost tearful. It really works well! Don't change a thing.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »