Reviews for Ten Nonlinear Moves
Keyanna chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wow. That was fantastic. I've only just begun to wade into NCIS fandom, but I've been doing a *lot* of reading and I have to say that this may be my favorite piece I've encountered.

It's written with such love for the characters and you've done a great job with the narrative voice. It's also got that perfect blend of hilarity and genuine sentiment without ever even verging on melodramatic.

Seriously. I love this story. Amazing job.
endiahna chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
that was the funniest thing, loved it!
X-parrot chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I'm new to NCIS, and new to the fic, so I can't give complete or ordered praise, can only gibber that I love this tremendously. Tony's trying so hard and he's not Gibbs but he doesn't have to be, he shouldn't be, and Gibbs really did leave them in the best of hands. And movie night and the letters to McGee and Gibbs and the final flowchart - this is so very them, this is so very Tony, and it's just really, really fantastic. Thank you for writing this, I loved it.
Signe chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was fabulous, so wonderfully in character for all of them. I love the team dynamic on the show, and you captured it perfectly.
Denose-o chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
*draws a huge heart around this fic*

Pure genius.
Bird chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
We need to get the other incidents. They sound funny.
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Um. Gawd. Sweetest thing EVER. And hilarious. And just...sorry, incoherent right now. Suffice to say it's on my favorites list, and I very much appreciate you writing it.
serenmercury chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
The only word that adequately describes this is perfection. I mean things like oh my god, woah, amazing, freaking fantastic, ack I can't believe how right this reads, and such come to mind, but perfect is the only word that comes close.
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was sweet and funny and adorable and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for sharing.

~Thalia013
BravoKate chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
What an absolutely fantastic story! I'd tell you just how much I loved this, but words fail. I'll just say that the balance of humor and hartwarming moments was absolutely perfect. Tony's voice is dead-on, and you've infused each seemingly small incident with so much emotion. Brilliantly and sensitively handled, with situations that really do seem like missing scenes, and your characterization is perfect. I can't tell you how glad I was to stumble across this!
Renee chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I absolutely love this story. I have read it probably 20 times and find it just as funny and heartwarming every time. Wonderufl job!

And I love that Ziva is afraid of dust bunnies. :D
Maxennce chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I swear my family must be thinking that I have officially gone bonkers, but that has to have been one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. bar none. great work, your definitely going on my favourites, whenever I get a chance to read them. Keep up the great work really looking forward to reading your next diddy

Cheers

max
Darkness Be Mine chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aw... That's so totally SWEET! I love that Tony has so totally taken over from Gibbs, and is willing to protect them with his life, if it comes to that. SO adorable, and terribly witty too, at times. Great writing once again!
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Follow up for this for when Gibbs comes back please? And they could start making references to when Gibbs was gone and he won't get it. As you can tell, I was pissed as all hell when Gibbs left.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »