Reviews for Unforgiven
sophie16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loved this, great job!
The Real JL Rules chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Read this years ago, before I joined FF. Love it. These two belong together.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
Brilliant, sweet story I loved it loads 3
I don't usually read stories where one off the Turtles get romantically involved with another off the main character, but this was done really well, definitely keep writing.
Juanita27 chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Wow. Just, wow. What a wonderful work. Brilliantly done. Stories like this are true gold.
cynicalspring chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
After weeks of reading half-baked fan fiction that left me wishing for those hours of my life back, I just wanted to say thank you for making it all worth it.

I've re-read your story three times already and I've enjoyed it every time (i'm also considering printing/binding out a copy... there is something to be said for stories on paper). It's not often fan fiction makes you feel like you're enjoying the original characters from your childhood, and it isn't often that a story will give me cause to smile/frown/etc. while I read. So I just wanted to say thank you for the new Turtle adventure & treating these childhood icons with the respect they deserved.

This story is truely a Diamond in the Rough.
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Poor Donny! He was so scared, when Master Splinter walked into the room and saw the two sleeping together.

Master Splinter understood his son's nervous explanation. Somehow, he knew about Donnie's feelings for her.

Donnie was finally awake for the piece of mind of his family.
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Poor April! She has fallen sleep besides Donny. The two of them seems to have peaceful sleeping.
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Raph is been dominating by own rage and he could hurt April and Donnie. Fortunately, he didn't kill his younger brother.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Losing a son is terrible! This chapter is so sad. Poor April, but Donnie is there to comfort her.
Andrea Ponn chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
please write one more chapter to see don's and aprils realation ship blossim.
Winnychan chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
Nice! You know, I just read a rather popular Leo-centric trilogy that I won't bother to name... It was all kinds of hyped, but one place that it was SERIOUSLY lacking was in the way Splinter was written.

Well you made up for that -completely- with how well you nailed him in this scene.

Splinter set down his bowl on the low table beside the bed. He

placed a gentle paw over Leonardo’s hand. “You are free to

disagree with me, Leonardo. Though you seem never to believe

it, you have always been free to disagree with me. I only ask

that you listen to my position and consider it.”

So perfect. THAT's the wise old rat we know and love. Thanks. :)
Winnychan chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
April had fallen asleep too. In the same bed as Don.

Interesting. In a flash, a dozen possibilities crossed Leo’s

mind, but he quickly shoved them all to the back of his mind.

Not. His. Business.

Besides, Don was in no shape for anything … untoward …

Hahaha! I love you so much. Too rich.

Oh, and I am having a slow day at work so I going back and reading some of your older work that I've missed. :D

s u p e r x r h e a chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aww~! Casey was hilarious, it's sad that he had to leave so soon. :[
Alc Fluteo chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
Man...I'd wish you'd write more to this! It's fantastic (and extremely well written. I can hear the characters voices in my head)

I've always been a fan of Raph/April...but now Don/April is starting to grow one me! -
sonofwolf chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
d'aw! I always thought April was better off with Donnie.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »