Reviews for The Shattered Obsession
toxicity7 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
I already read the porcelain sky and I knew that this isn't the real sequel to the blue haven but I wanted to read this story for fun anyway! c:
Child of Apollo-Athena chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME
junayd chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
fab
Kissa1 chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
Either way, you should still post something that lets us know how this sequel was supposed to go. To be left hanging sucks, regardless if a story is bad or good!
Aleakim chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
I'm all for it. I like angst, but in small dosis.

I love the new name!

Til that story, I guess I'll add you to my Author Alert(if you aren't already there).

I hope that's faster than this one.
Samantha Cartier chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
As long as there is another story to replace this with I'm all good ;)
Free Energy chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
i say YAY
darkmusicfairy chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
weard but i like it any way why couldent edward read that girls thoughts thats so weard and cool ha ha i love it any way in the last chapter i think you kinda wrote it in a rush cause its just a little unclear (this is just my opion and constructive critisum) i couldent really picture it all that well but other than that i think your story is great so far (so dont screw it up jk ha ha) so lets get the next chapter up please!
Alice Cullen Is My Hero chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
hurry and update plz! :-P
Free Energy chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
wow..this is as amazing as the first two. bella is a run away . keep writing

:)Payal
BellaEdwardLove chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
update soon!
Caileen Cullen chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
That wasn't nearly long enough! I can't, you know, survive on that for however long you decide to update. Hurry! Hurry fast! Faster! :D Totally loved it though, update quickly!
Mia-Lee22 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
love it!
Bella's-Choice chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
i liked it. but it took you forever to update.
Riskia-Gothica-Disspell chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
OMG...you are sutch a good writer...after 'The Chattered Obsession' are you going to be doing a sequel...that would be REALLY COOL.

I just want to tell you that i really think your storys are neat...hahahhahahhaha ou realy are a good writer.