Reviews for Lifeblood
Serinidia chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great Job!
Lady Impala chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
This was a really good story. I was just getting into it. Please please continue it and finish it!
cause.A.scene chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
Oh my goodness. I'm so hooked on this show and there's so few fanfics so please update this one soon! It's so good!
Little-Lotte625 chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Great Jericho story it's always cool to see more Jericho stories on here! Can't wait to see what happens!

-jenny
DarkPrincessPyro99 chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
oh i loved this chapter i love jake and emily please update soon i cant wait
KrystalB2003 chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
A very nice AU scene. :) I could completely see Jake hiding his injuries like this, even when he knows he isn't fooling anyone. Looking forward to the next chapter (and any other Jericho stories you may have in mind *hint hint*)!

Hopefully will add Jericho as a category soon. I sent a category request through their support page (and I'm sure others have by now as well), so hopefully these wonderful stories will have a permanent home soon. In the meantime, keep up the great work!
VietAngel chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
Excellent chapter. I really like Jake and Emily together and though the show is still in its infancy, I think you've managed to capture the essence of the characters very well.
BeMiNe chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
So cute! I love it.

-Calli
LoneTread chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Nice chapter. Wouldn't have needed me, anyway. :)

One thing, though. Song lyrics that aren't public domain aren't allowed in stories here, per the guidelines, even when there's a disclaimer. I won't report you, but I just thought you needed to know you're risking getting reported and suspended with this chapter.

Good job on it, though. I think I'll have a listen to that song now...
X-SJ chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
i really like this AU. I'm in love with Jericho this season so i was really glad to find some Jericho fanfiction...please update soon! and great job!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
I didn't realize there were any Jericho stories up. Yea! Gunshots are always good.
Laheara chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
This is a good start. I look forward to seeing your take on the back story between Jake and Emily. And I like how you've got the characters down. This may be a new series but a lot of ppl don't have a feel for them yet. Hope to see more soon. Maybe Jericho will get it's own section soon. :)
iimagineyou chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Yay! A Jericho fic! ...and it's good! Heh. Good job )
asd chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Update soon!
Lora Perry chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
amazing! and whump! and angst, oh the angst!

you are my hero!