Reviews for You, Me, Her and the Wolf
Finding Glory Under Shadows chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
I think I love, this story. I cant wait till next chapter!.
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Still waiting for the chapter update, cause this story is totally worth it. We're hangin on a limb here! We NEED resolution!
jgood27 chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
good story, please update soon
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
So far this is an amazing plot! I did notice that you haven't updated it in a while, though. That is a mistake and a tragedy, especially considering that you're just getting to the good part. Come back and finish this!
jupitersthunder chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
It's been so long since ya updated. I've almost forgotten about this story. It was a good chapter too. Please update soon.
jojotheorange chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
amazing again...keep up the good work. and thanks for the two new chapters in two days.
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
well, put that way, they should have it all resolved before the night is over! And they really need to bring in some help. Maybe Angel... but it sounds like at least a few could get there and NOT become children... Giles maybe...
Faith's Fangs chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Hey the long waited update! It's good chapter I like it and Tammy deserve it. Please update soon
dreameralways chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Please update soon.
jojotheorange chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
You need to update...and this last chapter was amazing. like hardcore good. seriously.
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
So, if Giles went there would he just turn into a 25 year old? If he and Tara get child-ed, that's about it for rescue attempts...

maybe if they sent Spike or Angel through. Losing a lot of years wouldn't matter to either (unless it's a straight "reduce to childhood" thing) - and they're fairly powerful. Also very different from the vamps Anita & company are used to (they can move about in the daylight, don't "die" while asleep, etc)-

Can't you just picture the reaction to 6 yr old Buffy saying "That's my boyfriend!" ... poor Spike or Angel...
jupitersthunder chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
WHAT HAPPEN NEXT! Please update soon. And mini Willow is so cute!
Anzobre chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Please continue! This is a story that i haven't seen done before. It involves Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Anita Blake two of my favorite series. Surprisingly there aren't a lot of fan fiction stories out there. So please continue!
scrappychic77 chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
Great Story! I love it.

Please Please Please write more! It's been nearly a year since last update, but I will cross my fingers and toes and eyes and everything else if you'll just write more on this story.
IthilielCuivienien chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
*g* I like this story! Please wite more!