Reviews for Ensnare the Senses
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
lol!

LOVED it!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
interesting couple ... i like it, though ;-)
knittingpanda chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I think ron is jealous...
Celtic-Witch chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Very good story, but I wish you would continue it.
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Amazing. He would act like that..
Mirallia chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I usually don't fancy that couple at all...but the story was good! Keep it up!
AngelofSlytherin2008 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
omg that was funny! I loved it! Great ending!
RumorGoddess chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I have to disagree with some of your other reviewers. It IS fantabulously written and the way you wrote Snape sent shivers down my spine. However, it's a perfectly lovely one-shot and I think that furthering it would take away from it's charm, especially your ending (poor Ron). I would like more one-shots and/or fics of longer length from you, though. Well done.

May the rumors spread quickly through the hallways of your life.
Bellatrix7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
i liked the way you ended it with Ron being drunk. Omg I really think you have something good here. Please dont keep it as a oneshot
Zelotia chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Interesting.

I have to say, I agree with you on the HG/SS ship - a bit unnerving.

You wrote an excelent fic that had me interested. I'd read just about any ship you decided to write about.
alyssa chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
This is an adorable story, I love it!
Gillyweed chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
One-shot, my tush! You can't leave us hanging like that! Please keep going... :-)
Talon McGreggor chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Very nice. Perhaps the most realistic Hermione-Snape fanfics are produced by the people who don't approve of the ship. It was quite in character and easy to read.

Thanks for a good one!

Talon
whitehound chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Very believable.
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
"mind if I stop by to get the score." *snicker*

No, I don't suspect scoring would be out of the question if you continued this fic, lol.

I'm not a HGSS person, but I read it because it's yours, and I really had to chuckle when I hit that line. ;)