Reviews for In His Kiss
CrystalDragon791 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hm...interesting. I may actually like this one. You know, even though Rogue technically cheated on Bobby-but you wrote Piotr well, he's self-assured, gentlemanly, and a freakin' Adonis. Nice work!
Lynn Daye chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I love it! Written very well! Keep it up! :D
Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow, excellent story. Good job.
Amokitty chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
You've taken a moment in X-history that I've always disliked and turned it into a story I love. Bravo!

The Rogue that you write is a beautiful mixture that combines the sensitivity of Anna Paquin's performance, with the backbone that 616 Rogue is known and loved for; giving us a better, deeper, portrayal of this character.

Loved the stroll Rogue had through Peter's memories. The mentions of Mikhail and Illyana were a big bonus. I'm happy that Kitty had her part to play too, in those memories. ;)

Something I appreciate is the closer look we get at what it's like to be Colossus, from an outsider's point of view. Through Rogue, we gain a little more insight into Peter's personality and life. Their kiss was handled with a subtle touch, considering how both have feelings for different people. There is a sweetness and believability to this scene that rings true.

I enjoyed Rogue and Peter's conversation a LOT. Their fears are quite similar. That of never attaining a real relationship with the ones they care for. Hers, due to her powers. His, because he wants Kitty to see him as more than a stereotype - he wants her respect. It gives the drama and emotion that makes for a compelling story. A very fine piece indeed. :)
Gynx8 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Aw that was sweet... And yes, Pete and Rogue did look hot on screen... Even if it was only for 2 seconds. lol

Keep up the great work. :)
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Awesome!

I've been wondering when you would get another story out! hee hee.

If I remember correctly... in the comics, Piotr and Rogue kiss when they're in space, right? I don't know.

I like it how you kindof had Rogue steal that kiss. that was very forward of her, and I liked it.

I don't like movie Rogue. Like, at all. But I still like it how you wrote her. And, you know, her taking the cure in the movie wasn't in character for comic-book Rogue, but it was definitely more in character for the more whiney, less secure movie-verse Rogue. So, I mean... at least the writers are consistant, yes?

anyways, here's my round of applause!
arliddian chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Oh! I like this a lot. There are great insights into both Rogue and Piotr.

Really well written. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)