Reviews for The Demon Inside
orion2277 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
if that happened to me it would be the second one except i would be torturing her so bad and to the point that she wished that i would allow Voldemort to crucio and avada kedavra her because at that point there would be no more good part of me just the part that makes people think i am being possessed by a demon or that this is why some people think i am insane
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I like the demon one! :D That's what I would do :))
chris chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
if your going for realism my money'd be on version 2,if your going for story book version i'd put my money on version 1.
Xadro chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Sadly both endings are weak, the build up was really good but the endings were bleh.
The Capslock Critic chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hm, I choose number two, just because it's different and interesting.
reading wanderer chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
cool story. Personly I agree, a good guy gone bad is worse
Rocker-Chick-12345 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This was amazing, I loved it. I think you should elongate the first ending and show what Voldemort thinks of the new Harry. :D Just a suggestion.

Lots of Love,

Rocker-Chick-12345
kubas89 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
good fic
Stickman-sam chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is awesome. Please continue
Peregrine1989 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Great story and Harry is most defiantly evil. The good ending, while good makes less sense then the Evil one.

And don't listern to those who disagree with your final statement. Born Evil have little sense to their plans

and end up making stupid mistakes and failing. Look at Hitler. However made evil rarely fail in their plans because their mind is still their and the know how good people think. Look at Attila the Hun. He wasn't born evil, the romans made him evil.
Anubis Rex chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Interesting. I would actually kind of like to see this one continued and expanded with the second ending. That particular version of Harry would make for an... intriguing conflict in the long run, particularly against Voldemort in person. Well done though, even as is. I don't like the inclusion of the first ending; it feels like a copout - or possibly fanbase catering - to me, particularly given the final AN.

You're technical writing - grammar, spelling, etc - is exceptionally good; there's at least one comma that's a bit off, but I had to go out of my way to look for it. While actually reading through, any errors were minor enough that they didn't break me out of the story. The structure is reasonably simple, but is quite effective in that form.

I like it, and, although I doubt one is planned, I wouldn't mind a sequel/continuation of the latter ending in the slightest.

Cheers.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Good story and fine exercise. Both endings work well.

The only part I didn't like was that guff about "there is no greater evil than a good person gone bad".

History, Hollywood, and many law schools all have plenty of counter-examples to that statement!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Can't believe I never reviewed this, but here we go...I agree with you, if JKR had decided to really take a chance, and make Harry go dark, he would've been worse than any dark wizard that Britain had seen in ages. Honestly, I'm almost surprised he never went dark, what with how Dumbledore played him, along with the authorities and wizard sheep, Harry could have went nuclear if he had just one more really bad thing happen to him, and I would be interested to see a story like that one day, and to see who his dark lady in waiting would be.
TheArtichokeissteamed chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
oh, god that was so scary, i'm actually shaking.

I hope the first ending is real, i really hope it is.

And now for some reason, i feel like crying, maybe the thought of Harry turning evil.

I think i just have issues
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oo. I vote Sinner. :O I hope that you can get a chance to write more to this soon! And... I vote for PoE to be the one finished first. I don't want the other ones to end yet. *sappy sigh* D *blush*

~ Melody