Reviews for Life As We Know It
TinkStar87 chapter 22 . 8/9
Oh GOD! SOOOOOO GOOD, and yes certain parts (Honor and Josh's death) had me bally like crazy! I would say 'curse you', but i did have a full box of Kleenex next to me so your forgiven. This was great - fantastic, kind of wish there was more (the actually wedding), but with all the tributes to Honor that they would most likely do I'm glad you ended it the way you did. I still got teary, but if you had done the wedding i might have been balling. Thank you for posting, added to favorites. Read ya Later ;)
Oh this was so good.
musicnlyrics chapter 22 . 5/24
Tears and snot are running down my face, smearing whatever makeup is left and ruining my eyesight. Your story is absolutely incredible. Thank you for sharing.
Love this story. Absolutely beautiful!
chelsbaby chapter 22 . 3/18
OH MY GOSH. this story. my heart. I think I cried four times. In public, nonetheless. Loved it. Broke my heart. But I loved it.
Drakon chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Embrace The Perkiness...
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
Great story! I love it :)
alexxis-820-924 chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
What thats the end your so evil anyeay the whole chapter hadme crying like a baby anyway this was a good story
alexxis-820-924 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Cute flashback:)
alexxis-820-924 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Wow very WOW
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
You are an evil evil person. But you're also pretty brilliant as well. dang it. why is this story so good.
saranghae25 chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
Ah. Finally done. This took up my whole day. I ddnt even put it down to sleep. It was that good. Tnx so much. :-)
saranghae25 chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
No i dont hate you. It's the most believable senario for them to forget their petty fight and remember what is imprtnt w/c was their friendship. Great writting. I can actually visualize everything as i read on and actually cried during this one.
saranghae25 chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Aww. This was like the cutest part yet. What i wanted and expected to happen did. So happy with this chapter. Happy that it showed that while they were young there was a potential for a lasting relationship. :-)
saranghae25 chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Got me hooked since chapter 1. (Sigh)...finally can take a break and go to sleep. Finish the rest tmrw morning. Tnx. Intriguing plot. Well written. :-)