Reviews for His Chair
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
cute...
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Okay, this story was written a loooong time ago, Cameron isn't on the show anymore and I don't even follow it anymore! Yet, I had to read this and I loved it! :) I was always a big fan of Cameron and I'm pretty sure I stopped watching it when she quit...the last time! :) I loved when Cuddy and Wilson walked in on them, that was tooo funny! House's responses were hilarious as well! Since I haven't watched in quite a while I can't vouch for their characters, but I can say I didn't think "That isn't realistic" during reading the fic at all! :) I, personally, thought it was fantastic! :)
CovenStine chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I remember back when this was looking probable. Good times.

I like the space/comfort tie. It's amazing just how using/wearing/being in someone special's stuff/clothes/space can be soothing.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was awesome! I'm going to send it to my Huddy obsessed friend if you dont mind. She loves ur Castle/Beckett pieces so I'm going to lure her over with that and then force her to read Hameron! Oh, it's going to be good. lol. Maybe it'll get her to back off on trying to get me to turn my piece into Huddy instead of Hameron. lol. Great job!
CFCfan1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
great loved it
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This was your first House fic? Well, I find that hard to believe, lol. This was VERY good. The plot was excellent and you held true to their characters very well. I loved how you threw in the fact that Cuddy and Wilson walked in on them. Looking forward to more from you!
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
very nice! i loved it!
EvilKath chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Excelent work! I like the way you write our favourite couple ;)
Missie-my-Dear chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Oh. My. Gosh.

Kavi, I'm beginning to truly hate you. Could I have your address so I can start stalking you? Maybe lurk in the shadows and steal ideas?

For the most part, this was dead-on perfection.

It's honest, because most of us could *see* Cameron sitting in his chair and flirting shamelessly like that.

Playful, because I love House and could see him dropping that sarcastic devil-may-care recklessness for some cute time with Cameron, and her responding in kind.

NOT OOC! DAMMIT! (Waves a fist around threatening) I ought to slap you sometimes!

I love this. It's beautifully written and sexy and just plain delicious. I both applaud and envy you.
GabbyAbby chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I can just see Cuddy and Wilson's faces

And I can also see that it would be just something House would do with Cameron in his office!
marycasa13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Loved when Cuddy and Wilson caught them.
PiperSun302 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Well done! I liked it
Trosario chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
that was great GOSH I would love to see the faces of Cuddy and Willson lol when they relesed it was Cameron hahah
fictiongurl chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
loved it!
PiedPepper chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This is great. I loved it, one of the best oneshots I've read.