Reviews for Sacrifice
cirana chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
gd fic
elderwitty chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow, that was great. It's now canon as far as I'm concerned. Very in character for John.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I really enjoyed reading this, but wasn't there a gunshot wound on John's chest, and that is what everyone thought killed him?

"But John was not sorry." This was very bittersweet. I love how you've written out his thoughts so that it seems this has been on his mind since that night in the cabin. "As it had done for days."

His regrets, his conviction in his decision, and his love for his family...poignant and deeply sad. "Dean, who he promised the world to on his very first day in it." Every sentence written to cut...kudos to you. :)

~Michelle
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was amazing!
Enrika721 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Great job there on that little fic. It was really good, and captured John perfectly.

Kate
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
good little insight to this awesome episode... good job
Rachey Himura chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was amazing!

*cries*
stealthyone chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Nicely done. A good look at what went through John's mind in those final moments.

Favorite lines:

And there was pain, so much pain. A restless sort of ache, wrapped up in the past. Mary burning. Sammy crying. Dean loving.

Lovely writing here.
TaintedXRose05 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
wow...that was well written...it was great
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
well in my opinion u are so right

i think he was in pain when that demon killed him

gr to that son of a bitch demon
BlazeorFade chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
You just killed me. I read this, cause apparantly I'm a masochist, Aand I'm completely in love with the characterizationof John here. Great job.
M. Jade chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Great story! What a wonderful way to catch John's final moments. The episode was amazing, and this is the perfect little fic for it. Great job.
Kae chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Oh, this was so wonderfully sweet. I love the "Because it was Dean..." part. Great job.
42-Sporks chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This just might be the beautiful thing I've ever read.

Scratch that.

It is.

I've never cried so hard in my life. It's dark, it's twisted, it's unfair, and it's wrong, but I can't stop staring at the screen.

It's wonderful and painful all at the same time.

Breathtaking.

~Sporks
Carikube chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Now I've started crying all over again. It's hard to compose a review behind tears. But this is beautiful. Painful and beautiful. Thank you. This is the way it would have been. -going back to crying now-