Reviews for Till Eternity's End
helrio uzugaku chapter 19 . 6/21
This is a godlike fanfic I could get behind. At least he worked for his power unlike some others that by some accident turn him into a chibi Rikudo sennin at age 5. But I can understand how it works in this story at least. Hoko the crazy tuck that he is likes to experiment on little boys as much as pedo-teme. No wonder Naruto's emotionless lol. But are you gonna use Anima from FF-X? That would certainly be badass and promote the phrase 'do not fuck with me'.
lala32903 chapter 2 . 6/6
FYI Yondaimes Name is Minato Namikaze
looked it up on naruto wiki?
Fucking weps chapter 4 . 5/16
WHY DOES EVERYONE GIVE NARUTO CURVED BLADES ARE JAP BLADES? WHY NOT A FAKING BROADSWORD OR SOMETHING THAT CAN ACTUALLY STAB AND CUT?
Wtf chapter 3 . 5/16
Why would some random jackass just steal Naruto for no apparent reason? PLOT HOLES ANYONE? Don't pull the hole "WE ARE GONNA TRAIN NARUTO TO BE A BAD ASS." cliche.
Welp chapter 2 . 5/16
Well for one the hole "Zeon" guy acting like he is stronger then a hokage pisses me the hell off, Minato would have just lopped him head of right at that moment.
Absolute Failure chapter 19 . 4/12
Update?

Not a chance in hell, being almost ten years now.

This fic is good -needs some touch up to the spelling though.

DECLARED ABANDONED -someone take this up please.
Rakaan chapter 5 . 4/10
A bit confused at his ooc-ness at the end there. At this point in time he's shown no remorse over killing in any way whatsoever, then all of a sudden he does once he sees a canon character? Not only that, but he totally disregards the prisoner he busted his ass to capture? Just seems random.
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Damn. This is really good. Please update more.
Neo-Devil chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
no, but Minato's son however, will protect Konoha.
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
I think we know now who the yondaime is, unless you've been under a rock for awhile.
x chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
naruto is the child or destiny he is to destroy the world or to save it.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Update...plz?
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Aeris would probably bee a more fitting pairing for Naruto
Guest chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
Dudee when you guna update, i feel like crying :(
UNKNOWN chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY!ITS FUCKING AWESOME!
1,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »