Reviews for Evangelion: Reprise
Wow
Reisnatcher
I know you wont get this
Because you havent been active in 13 years
But I really want to know why these fics aren't finished
Hmm?
What's that?
Oh right it's nothing
Because your gone
And I hate you, not because you abandoned your fanfiction
But because you abandoned us
And that just cant be forgiven
Deltajoshua12 chapter 1 . 5/20
I was loving everything about this and was excited how Shinji is going change this timeline so I hope you return to finish this epic story one day..
Zoommerfish chapter 3 . 11/17/2018
This story is quite well written. Definitely the best time-travel Evangelion fanfic that I have read so far. It is a pity that it was not continued. If you ever do continue, I look forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
You mean with everything that has happened the Shinji at the beginning of chapter 2 can't grow a pair and be a real man.
KendrixTermina chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Lol...

Nice to see a time loop fic that
a) keeps Shinji more or less IC even with the knowledge of what happened, ie, he's still very much affected by the events that took place
b) doesn't have all difficulties magically resolve themselves
c) has the bonus of being S/R.
Rizaidym chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
...Ok, I have to admit, I LOVE the Rei-is-Lilith thing you've got going on here. I've been looking for something like this for a long while. Please tell me it isn't dead!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Great work! I wish that the makers of Evangelion would do ANOTHER rebuild, but rebuild the entire series using rei/shinji fanfiction and THIS work now. That way everyone would live, it'd make a lot more since, and just better overall. I really look forward to the next chapter, and have no problem with any of the chapters thus far.

Thanks, Great work again!
Toby860 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
for a restart story it's not too bad.
The Canadian Empire chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I like this story. You really have something good here.

More please :)
god of all chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Devdisigdu chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I really like where this went, but is there any hope for an update? its been so long now :(
Midnight Lost chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
I hope you update this soon
Toth chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
one of the best stories ever, and authentic with many details; please keep up your work
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Hope you update this soon.:( Been waiting so long for it to be updated.;(
mangafreak7793 chapter 3 . 3/21/2008