Reviews for Evangelion: Reprise
Starlight's Delight chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Well, I *could* leave a review, but why bother when the writer hasn't updated in over a year? I enjoyed this, a lot. And it's hard to make a good story based on time-travel without it turning into a cheap way to manufacture a happily-ever-after.

This was an *adult* review. We can do the rest when you get back.
DarklightZERO chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
What this? An evangelion timetravel story. YAY!

I see you have thought out how carefully how everything would change. I can see Gendou trying to get Rei to pilot because Shinji wouldn't agree to follow orders instead of refusing to pilot.

I wonder how this 'past life' thing will effect the actions of other everyone else. Asuka especially.

The only problem with this story (other then a few typo's which are no biggie) is that I don't think that the clones screamed when they disintigrated. I saw the episode again and I think they... laughed or something. Ritsuko was not smiling the whole time thoughout the whole... thing. She was smiling at the start when she was talking about man and gods but then she broke down in tears when the clones disintigrated.

Other then that, good story.

Until next time, Farewell!

(adds story to story alert list)
James Rei's Gaurdian chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your Rei/Shinji fics. I love this one and Angel's Heart. They are two of the most well written and developed ones I have read and I beg you to keep writing. Keep up the good work. I look foward to your next entry.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
It is a form of reincarnation. Seems a bit much to have the

other people catching on that quick tho'. Really I just expect

them to get along with him well because his body language would

make them comfortable.
dan chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
please update soon
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I hope that you're able to update this soon. I miss this story.
Rob123 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Outstanding! I love your writing and how you weave your own plotlines and ideas into the original series.

Please update this great story as soon as you can!
dan chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
please update soon
daycart chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This is excellent. Please, update soon.
tomdj1701 chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Nice, keep up the good work.
Daniel chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
great story, my suggestion is that if i knew the future i would change things for the better like give misato the winning lotto numbers, or not to act stupid in front of rei in episode 5. Definately try and piss of gendo, but dont piss off asuka. Have fun writing the story and i cant wait for chapter 3.

otherwise great story; Eva Fan
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Nice latest chapter!

More please!
Angelgreen65 chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Cool! R&S Are my favorite! and cool plot meaning him going back in time. Hope you update soon
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I like the first chapter to this. You captured both of shinji's and reis feelings
Des Shinta chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Very nice, especially the extended third chapter. The Deja-vu sense was a nice add in, and the fact that this familiarity and things set in motion could certainly change the playout for certain events. Might I suggest reading the fanfic "Evangelion; revisited" for inspiration on a time-traveled shinji?

Oh, and The Lance of Longinus isn't stabbed into Lilith until after Sahaquiel (the tenth angel) is defeated, for during it's attack Gendo is at the South Pole recovering it from the remains of Antarctica and second impact.
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »