Reviews for Evangelion: Reprise
Alucard180 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
not bad

update soon
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Another simply amazing chapter._ Completely fits how he's acting now, and great how you're already having things change in this timeline. I wonder how it'll be when he gets to speak with Rei. That'll be an interestin' conversation.:D
NamelessHeretic chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
O.o Lilith's Berserker Kiss, eh? Heh, Misato does seem confused...
mikek3332002 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
A fun start to a story. Can't wait to see how shinj used his knowledge.
Krow Blood chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Well, i'll tell ya, this fic is going from good to GREAT, you have just Matched gunman in my list!

So, I tell ya, you should consider, after what you did in this chap, to make this into a Shinji/Rei/Misato...

of course, thats yar Decision, anywaays, MSG me, i got a knack for making Very Weird Story twists, even if I don't write anymore xD I help my buddies in their stories.

To summarise, Good Work, ASDF Blalblabla, yadda yadda
Specter Von Baren chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Hhm... (And don't let my Hhm...s bother you, do it when I see nothing wrong with a chapter)

signed

Specter
The One Who Reads chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
As usual, excellent work. It's a good story, idea, and, as usual, good execution. Aside from a few grammer mistakes (although small, a missing letter or added one here and there mostly), you are THE best author currently working on Fanfiction that I have read, and better then most that have retired. Keep it up
Hamstadini chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
To be frank, this is actually a vast improvement over the first chapter - mainly because you're slowly taking command of the series, not following it verbatim. And then there are hints that people remember what happened... it could make everything interesting near the end of the series. Hope everything goes well for you, and hope you re-start the forum successfully.
WorkingClassNinja chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
JESUS HAS TOLD ME THAT THIS STORY IS A SIGN OF THE RETURN OF THE INTERMINABLE VOID OF THE FRYINGPAN OF THE PIRATES.

Jumper Prime chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Wow, it's been so long since you updated, I'd pretty much forgotten about this fic. Thanks for updating and bringing it back onto my radar, it's a really great fic.

BTW, I agree with your assessment of the Evangelion finale. It was really frustrating to see the heroes fighting to save the world, and then the apocalypse happens anyway, resulting in the entire human race getting reduced to LCL.

Man, that rock-paper-scissors pwnage would be a freaky thing to see in real life. Even when Shinji tried to lose, he still completely dominated. Hey, maybe in the next chapter, when someone asks Misato how Shinji is, she could joke that it's too bad they can't challenge the Angels to Rock-paper-scissors for the fate of the world cuz Shinji would completely blow em away :) Maybe she could also ask Ritsuko if she saw anything in Shinji's brainscan that could indicate psychic ability.

Hmm, I wonder what Pen-Pen was trying to say to Misato. Maybe he was trying to tell her "You daft woman! Don't you remember Shinji! He's lived with us for months!" :)
DarckRedd chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
You know, I wasn't sure what to expect from this story - most 'send him back' plotlines are rather cliche. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I actually read it; it is quite realistically handled, and very engaging.

It's nice to know that people besides me are trying to write good time travel stories. On to chapter 3!
Duo chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Loving this story so far, keep it up! Athough the whole emotion thing is a bit shifty, I didnt really think shinji was OOC because if you see how he reacted to asuka at the end of EoE wasnt just rage at her but plain rage at everything that had occurred. Im hoping the whole emotions out of whack thing just winds up being a load of bull crafted by the commander to pacify shinji. But I digress I was anting a bit, great fic so far.
Rule179 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Just one word for this: Fantastic!
clope023 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
GOJU SMASH! BRING MORE REI-SHINJINESS OR GOJU DESTROY EVERYTHING!

lol! very good installment reisnatcher, very interesting making the angels remember shinji, and every one else, if that's the case I CAN'T wait till Rei starts remembering Shinji!
LbcLostKid chapter 2 . 12/26/2006