Reviews for The Dark Energy Wars
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
update soon! and whats wrong with Duo? What made him snap? Was it Shinigami? his other self...I am a bit confuse.
Wolven Spirits chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Very interesting so far xD Great characters and writing style! Nice intrigue around Heero too xD hehe. Hope you update sooN!
FloofWolfe chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Perfect! I've always liked to see some more fics on Duo and Heero's relationship (if you could call it that at this point) in the military.
GladAngel24 chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
When I read this, I couldn't help but think of Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Have you read the book? I really like how Quatre, Trowa, and Wufei are older than Duo, that's cool :D I'm really interested to see how this story goes and to see if Duo has any secret powers and stuff. oh, and also, whenever Duo interacts with Col. Zettai, I think that something's gonna happen later on...like I'm not sure if it'll be good (most liekly not since this seems like is'd gonna be 1x2) or bad.
Monty chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
O, i just really want to smack Heero's lights out...horrid boy. I wanna see Duo whip his ass, but I guess I can deal with him if you do melt his poor little frozen heart. Hope you update soon, Monty :)
Leviticus Lied chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
I love it! You're so descriptive; you can make something last for a long time and still be interesting. I admire that Looking forward to the next installment! 'He really does have pretty eyes', huh...?
MikosWish chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Dont worry I think this is very interesting. Hehe you can tell Heero has taken an interest in Duo now. lol Poor Duo, he is stuck for good with Heero. THere is no escape. lol Not to mention he will probably try to compete with Heero as much as he can. hehe Heero will probably tease the living daylights out of Duo. Well at least teasing in Heero's sense. Which would intitle insulting, probably pulling on Duo's hair sense he doesnt like people touching it. And anything else that may come up. lol This is very interesting. Hope you update soon. I look forward to it. Ja ne
MikosWish chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This looks really interesting. I wish I could have started reading it sooner. Poor Duo, He will probably be stuck with Heero even from the beginning of training. lol I wonder what is going through Heero's mind. It probably didnt bother him too much when Duo was looking, it seemed more like when Duo turned his head and almost kissed him. It was probably all over his face, lol Duo has never been very good at hiding his emotions, unless it has to do with a mission. Keep up the great work.
TheReader chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Well this sounds good so far and I can't waite to see what is next so update soon... 8)
rubisora18117 chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
This story reminds me of a book I read last school year called Ender's Game.) Really good book, so I'm enjoying this story so far. There are a good deal of similarities, but only on how the school is set up and a little of the war. I would love to read more.

Rubi-chan
one-winged-shinigami chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
wow this is soo great, wonderful, stupendous. I'm a sucker for color changing eyes... I hope you get to update this soon! I like when Heero isn't totally overpowering Duo, Duo has abilities too after all _ Nice work
livingwater89 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Very interesting. I'm greatly intrigued and looking forward to the next chapter. The plot is engaging and I can't wait to see how events and relationships progress. Keep the good work up and keep on updating.
IchigoPocky chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Interesting start to a new fic! I'm looking forward to seeing more in this story line.

Bwa I don't know what else to say no obvious grammar/spelling problems (as usual).

So yeah, you have my vote to continue and I could never forget one of the few authors on that are worth reading _
one-winged-shinigami chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
i think i read this on ur site...it was great glad ur posting it _
DragonUk chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is why i hate chapters... Update please -_-'