Reviews for The First Prophecy
nightpurr1 chapter 30 . 2/9
I first want to let you know this is a very good story!
I also wanted to let you know that even thought I have read this already. I am crying so much again. This story really touches the heart.
Thank you for being fourth your talent & allowing your fans to read this wonderful story.
nightpurr1 chapter 34 . 12/8/2015
You say your story has took a dark turn. True I suppose but I also must say that I love the action that is in the story to.
nightpurr1 chapter 33 . 12/8/2015
I sometimes feel that some readers are looking to hard to find a way to pass a hard negative things in a story.
I don't know what your abusive subject. I didn't read anything that may me think you approve of child abuse.
I feel that if anything your story has maybe open up a blind eye to how serious child abuse truly is.
Oh & love your story!
nightpurr1 chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
Very good. It's holding my interest.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
I'm really enjoying this story, but as a Brit the fact that your policemen were carrying guns made me laugh out loud. Our law enforcement don't carry any weapons other than a trunchon - you would call it a night stick possibly - unless they are in a special team. Carrying guns in the UK is very rare in everyday life, unless you are a gang member or in organised crime maybe. Going to read more now and find out if Dumbledore is suitably horrified at his neglect of Harry.
smiles2go chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
Very Nice. I enjoyed seeing the dichotomy in Snape
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Yeah, sure, cause having a dark lord after u sure is typical
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 42 . 2/13/2015
Very much enjoyed your story! I liked the progression and the believability of the relationships being developed. You used several interesting and original ideas in the story, which I think is quite the feat, considering how many of this type of fic have been written! I fully intend to go devour the sequel now! :)
AEC chapter 42 . 2/13/2015
Love l
anna chapter 42 . 10/3/2014
Looove it:-) !
cztelnik chapter 42 . 5/28/2014
Quite different than I anticipate, an unexpected pleasure to read.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
"/ Hermione has a logistics circle going, amusing.
kawaiGaby chapter 42 . 2/6/2014
hey ! I just stumbled upon your story and it was amazing! i spend every free moment reading it i really loved it and all the emotions it brought out ! now on to the sequel :)
rmiser1994 chapter 42 . 10/7/2013
Fantastic story! Brought tears to my eyes!
me chapter 42 . 7/27/2013
this story is wonderful it gives all the feels!