Reviews for Nocturne
ferdoes2as chapter 21 . 10/28
you really dare to write so dark... its disturbing yet alluring. And your conversations so soulful. I love this ending.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 21 . 10/27
This is easily one of the best HP stories I have ever read. The plotlines and dialogue are so compelling. I love all the twists and forms, the secrecy, they always seemed to be three steps ahead of the game. The only things I missed are what happened to Ron and I don't understand why Lavendar/Cho was sacrificed unless it was to force them to start questioning who was really who. It was a very good read, thank you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7
This story is riveting and truly a masterpiece.
UnicornMist chapter 21 . 7/3
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was both intriguing and well-written. Thank you for sharing.
Hopeful-z chapter 21 . 7/2
English is my second language and I haven't read any poems or the like in it, but the first half of your story was very literary and sometimes poetic for me. I quite enjoyed it.
mak5258 chapter 21 . 6/19
That was excellent! Very dark, completely addicting. I loved the twists and turns; sometimes I guessed what was coming and other times I was completely off. Also, I really enjoyed Snape's fixation on the muffins. That was great.
(It was all great!)
- M
Clarine chapter 21 . 5/8
Bravo pour votre histoire, j'ai beaucoup aimé comment vous avez imaginé cette version, avec le patient stratagème de nos héros, l'imagerie et la planification du jeu d'échec, la réflexion sur le mal et le bien (quand tout n'est que niveaux de gris ?).
Juste une interrogation : qu'est devenu Ron ? Je devine qu'il est mort dans la bataille finale et il est évoqué le martyr des roux dans l'histoire mais il me semble que sa situation n'est pas clairement explicitée.

En tout cas, merci !
Fantomette34 chapter 21 . 4/15
Eh bien ! C'est l'une des plus fantastiques fics que j'ai pu lire sur Hermione/Severus...
Quel énorme travail sur la lutte entre la Résistance et le règne de Voldemort !
Tout est parfait : les descriptions des lieux, des situations, des personnages et leurs relations,...
Mille mercis pour cette histoire de grande qualité et le partage !
Bonne continuation !
Sniffles 55 chapter 21 . 3/24
That was wonderful.
So many fine details, it was astonishing!
I guess Ron is really dead? I thought Harry was too but I was happy to be wrong.
hayam chapter 21 . 3/6
Thank you for that amazing story!
lejardine chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
this story was awesome. Well done.
chibichanga chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Wonderful! Very different from the other stories, and I absolutely loved it!
Luna de Papel chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
A different take, even for a dark story. It was simply impossible to put it down until this open yet hope-filled end. Thank you.
cdd12 chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Amazing! Thank you!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
Hmnn I'll admit at first I wasn't sure I was gonna like the story but in the end I truly liked it. I won't say love cuz that's reserved for truly happy endings but it's a very strong like/adore.
I'll definately suggest a reading to others.