Reviews for Nocturne
Clarine chapter 21 . 5/8
Bravo pour votre histoire, j'ai beaucoup aimé comment vous avez imaginé cette version, avec le patient stratagème de nos héros, l'imagerie et la planification du jeu d'échec, la réflexion sur le mal et le bien (quand tout n'est que niveaux de gris ?).
Juste une interrogation : qu'est devenu Ron ? Je devine qu'il est mort dans la bataille finale et il est évoqué le martyr des roux dans l'histoire mais il me semble que sa situation n'est pas clairement explicitée.

En tout cas, merci !
Fantomette34 chapter 21 . 4/15
Eh bien ! C'est l'une des plus fantastiques fics que j'ai pu lire sur Hermione/Severus...
Quel énorme travail sur la lutte entre la Résistance et le règne de Voldemort !
Tout est parfait : les descriptions des lieux, des situations, des personnages et leurs relations,...
Mille mercis pour cette histoire de grande qualité et le partage !
Bonne continuation !
Sniffles 55 chapter 21 . 3/24
That was wonderful.
So many fine details, it was astonishing!
I guess Ron is really dead? I thought Harry was too but I was happy to be wrong.
hayam chapter 21 . 3/6
Thank you for that amazing story!
lejardine chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
this story was awesome. Well done.
chibichanga chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Wonderful! Very different from the other stories, and I absolutely loved it!
Luna de Papel chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
A different take, even for a dark story. It was simply impossible to put it down until this open yet hope-filled end. Thank you.
cdd12 chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Amazing! Thank you!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
Hmnn I'll admit at first I wasn't sure I was gonna like the story but in the end I truly liked it. I won't say love cuz that's reserved for truly happy endings but it's a very strong like/adore.
I'll definately suggest a reading to others.
Lucyferina chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Loved this story so very much!
dr24do chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Loved it! I really enjoyed the build up and the insight into the characters and what it took for them to survive. I think a sequel or at least a follow up one shot would be awesome about how Severes and Hermione continue on...
dr24do chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I'm so caught up in this story...sometimes I have a hard time following who is who...but that may just be me reading too fast!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
Amazingly well crafted plot. A dystopian story that doesn"t sugarcoat the terrible sacrifices of unlikely ruthless warriors and weary spies. Grey everywhere and hope nonetheless/ Very insightful study of characters that we never imagined in such adult situations.

A success. I really enjoyed reading this.

You're one hell of an author.

Thanks for sharing
livebyinsanity chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Beautiful story which I have read so many times. :)
notyetanotheralias chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
wow. i found this story going through fohatic's favs (i always check the favs of great writers) and i was puzzled by the fact that i had never come across your story. i thought id read everything on sshg. im so glad i found this amazing story now, during probably my hardest time in life, for it has given me hope. so, thank you; for the intense tale, the amazing writing, the relay of emotions and thoughts and hope so moving.