Reviews for Nocturne
Justfilwt chapter 21 . 9/21
Beautiful. Thank you.
CameronSister chapter 21 . 8/16
Great story. I read it that many times...thank you for your writting!
WizardSmurf chapter 21 . 7/21
I loved it.. In the end I was crying and all through the story I was disturbed amd intrigued. Masterfully done.
jenafirtree chapter 21 . 5/21
oh man. OH MAN. That was friggen great.

I've read so many HGSS fanfictions that I feel like I have seen all the story lines already. This was such a great story, and so different from anything else I've read. Thank you for writing this.
Im so impressed, I wasnt expecting that level of masterfully crafted plot at all ... To a point I was more curious about the game than the romance, which was also intriguing in itself ...
You have a gift at storytelling ... I loved that we see the mystery unravel through Snape, that at first he was manipulated himself ... So truly original that story, and quite refreshing. Not so Dark tho, but so very grey ..
Thks
-Lylapalooza
holysnitch chapter 21 . 4/5
My God...This was just perfect. You masterfully created this alternate universe where every character and occurrence just fit in perfectly. The war cruelties were described in a realistic way without overdoing it. Even though this is a dark story you achieved to put bits of humour into the story that had me in stitches. I also loved how you keep the reader guessing as to who is who. Also, interesting writing style. Very fluent and poetic (original word choices) at the same time.
In the end, all the puzzle pieces fall into place and it gives a satisfying ending. (except for Ron, what happened to him?!) The only 'bad' thing I can say about this story is that there are regular spelling and grammar mistakes. But other than that, it was brilliant. This was a mysterious and dark journey and I loved every minute of it!
holysnitch chapter 13 . 3/22
And apple cinnamon, of course.
holysnitch chapter 8 . 3/20
I was laughing so hard at the muffin scene. Never thought I'd ever read a scene where Voldemort is eating a banana nut muffin. Brilliant. Oh and I love the rest of the story so far. Very intriguing!
VictoriaSwan chapter 21 . 2/15
Holy CRAP that was gorgeous. Dark, obviously, but gorgeous. Thank you.
vickety chapter 21 . 1/14
Fabulous. I think the rest of the story would be a sequel worth reading.
This has been so good. Do you write any original fiction?
I would like to read it if you do.
vickety chapter 20 . 1/14
This has been amazing! Thank you so much for this complex, original story! You should be so proud of this work.
heylove chapter 21 . 12/5/2016
I loooved this story. The atmosphere, the writing, all of it.
Haleyyx chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
This was fantastic! You really did the mystery with the characters so very well. For awhile I almost thought nocturne was lavender, and the owner of lair was Hermione. I never expected Russia and China. So many twists! I was torn between thatanos being Draco, Harry and Ron. Then to just Harry and Ron. Speaking of.. What happened to Ron? How did he die?
ligirl chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
There isn't much to say to this other than that it was beautiful. Your writing is stunning, almost ethereal. The entire thing felt like something you'd dissect in English class. The way you presented information, and having the reader know nothing more than Severus, and Severus only learning in dribs and drabs was absolutely masterful. I would happily read any original content you wrote, and there are very few fanfiction authors for whom that is true.
fkzsh chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
This story is so well written. I enjoyed reading it.