Reviews for Nocturne
ArtofSilence1 chapter 13 . 3/22
And apple cinnamon, of course.
ArtofSilence1 chapter 8 . 3/20
I was laughing so hard at the muffin scene. Never thought I'd ever read a scene where Voldemort is eating a banana nut muffin. Brilliant. Oh and I love the rest of the story so far. Very intriguing!
VictoriaSwan chapter 21 . 2/15
Holy CRAP that was gorgeous. Dark, obviously, but gorgeous. Thank you.
vickety chapter 21 . 1/14
Fabulous. I think the rest of the story would be a sequel worth reading.
This has been so good. Do you write any original fiction?
I would like to read it if you do.
vickety chapter 20 . 1/14
This has been amazing! Thank you so much for this complex, original story! You should be so proud of this work.
heylove chapter 21 . 12/5/2016
I loooved this story. The atmosphere, the writing, all of it.
Haleyyx chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
This was fantastic! You really did the mystery with the characters so very well. For awhile I almost thought nocturne was lavender, and the owner of lair was Hermione. I never expected Russia and China. So many twists! I was torn between thatanos being Draco, Harry and Ron. Then to just Harry and Ron. Speaking of.. What happened to Ron? How did he die?
ligirl chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
There isn't much to say to this other than that it was beautiful. Your writing is stunning, almost ethereal. The entire thing felt like something you'd dissect in English class. The way you presented information, and having the reader know nothing more than Severus, and Severus only learning in dribs and drabs was absolutely masterful. I would happily read any original content you wrote, and there are very few fanfiction authors for whom that is true.
fkzsh chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
This story is so well written. I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/7/2016
Wonderfully complex. What a journey. Thank you so much!
lena1987 chapter 21 . 1/4/2016
Beautiful. Absolutely lovely.
ferdoes2as chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
you really dare to write so dark... its disturbing yet alluring. And your conversations so soulful. I love this ending.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
This is easily one of the best HP stories I have ever read. The plotlines and dialogue are so compelling. I love all the twists and forms, the secrecy, they always seemed to be three steps ahead of the game. The only things I missed are what happened to Ron and I don't understand why Lavendar/Cho was sacrificed unless it was to force them to start questioning who was really who. It was a very good read, thank you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
This story is riveting and truly a masterpiece.
UnicornMist chapter 21 . 7/3/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was both intriguing and well-written. Thank you for sharing.