Reviews for Nocturne
Sniffles 55 chapter 21 . 3/24
That was wonderful.
So many fine details, it was astonishing!
I guess Ron is really dead? I thought Harry was too but I was happy to be wrong.
hayam chapter 21 . 3/6
Thank you for that amazing story!
lejardine chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
this story was awesome. Well done.
chibichanga chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Wonderful! Very different from the other stories, and I absolutely loved it!
Luna de Papel chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
A different take, even for a dark story. It was simply impossible to put it down until this open yet hope-filled end. Thank you.
cdd12 chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Amazing! Thank you!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
Hmnn I'll admit at first I wasn't sure I was gonna like the story but in the end I truly liked it. I won't say love cuz that's reserved for truly happy endings but it's a very strong like/adore.
I'll definately suggest a reading to others.
Lucyferina chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Loved this story so very much!
dr24do chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Loved it! I really enjoyed the build up and the insight into the characters and what it took for them to survive. I think a sequel or at least a follow up one shot would be awesome about how Severes and Hermione continue on...
dr24do chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I'm so caught up in this story...sometimes I have a hard time following who is who...but that may just be me reading too fast!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
Amazingly well crafted plot. A dystopian story that doesn"t sugarcoat the terrible sacrifices of unlikely ruthless warriors and weary spies. Grey everywhere and hope nonetheless/ Very insightful study of characters that we never imagined in such adult situations.

A success. I really enjoyed reading this.

You're one hell of an author.

Thanks for sharing
livebyinsanity chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Beautiful story which I have read so many times. :)
notyetanotheralias chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
wow. i found this story going through fohatic's favs (i always check the favs of great writers) and i was puzzled by the fact that i had never come across your story. i thought id read everything on sshg. im so glad i found this amazing story now, during probably my hardest time in life, for it has given me hope. so, thank you; for the intense tale, the amazing writing, the relay of emotions and thoughts and hope so moving.
Writtenaspr chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
I love it, adore it, and am five feet deep into this puzzle.
Thank you for giving me some of Severus' flying , sharp thoughts: A to B to C . I love being allowed to glide along side his train of thought, or Hermione's ... in other stories
I really needed some explanations by now, and it felt as if one was riding on a broom, that sometimes disappeared underneath the hands . How clever of you to let the reader mimic SS' own blinded path, lack of commitment, and no joy in his purpose, walking numbly through the pages... It is so well told, beautiful, and full of senses responding to new-seen life:,the music, the cry of the unicorns, the sharp point of the centauress, the balanced acceptance between SS and Than., the crunch of leaves under his feet inside the tree . your smile describing his search for MM's passwords..
Will review more later, but gotta dash..
CRMediaGal chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
Magnificent! Bravo! *bows to your brilliance*

This was a superb, complex, thrilling, and enthralling story - believable and emotionally satisfying. I found myself swept up in your story and not wanting it to end.

Thank you so much for the ride; one, I'm sure, I'll be taking again soon.