Reviews for Nocturne
ligirl chapter 21 . 7/21
There isn't much to say to this other than that it was beautiful. Your writing is stunning, almost ethereal. The entire thing felt like something you'd dissect in English class. The way you presented information, and having the reader know nothing more than Severus, and Severus only learning in dribs and drabs was absolutely masterful. I would happily read any original content you wrote, and there are very few fanfiction authors for whom that is true.
fkzsh chapter 1 . 6/21
This story is so well written. I enjoyed reading it.
Wonderfully complex. What a journey. Thank you so much!
lena1987 chapter 21 . 1/4
Beautiful. Absolutely lovely.
ferdoes2as chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
you really dare to write so dark... its disturbing yet alluring. And your conversations so soulful. I love this ending.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
This is easily one of the best HP stories I have ever read. The plotlines and dialogue are so compelling. I love all the twists and forms, the secrecy, they always seemed to be three steps ahead of the game. The only things I missed are what happened to Ron and I don't understand why Lavendar/Cho was sacrificed unless it was to force them to start questioning who was really who. It was a very good read, thank you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
This story is riveting and truly a masterpiece.
UnicornMist chapter 21 . 7/3/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was both intriguing and well-written. Thank you for sharing.
Hopeful-z chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
English is my second language and I haven't read any poems or the like in it, but the first half of your story was very literary and sometimes poetic for me. I quite enjoyed it.
mak5258 chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
That was excellent! Very dark, completely addicting. I loved the twists and turns; sometimes I guessed what was coming and other times I was completely off. Also, I really enjoyed Snape's fixation on the muffins. That was great.
(It was all great!)
- M
Clarine chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
Bravo pour votre histoire, j'ai beaucoup aimé comment vous avez imaginé cette version, avec le patient stratagème de nos héros, l'imagerie et la planification du jeu d'échec, la réflexion sur le mal et le bien (quand tout n'est que niveaux de gris ?).
Juste une interrogation : qu'est devenu Ron ? Je devine qu'il est mort dans la bataille finale et il est évoqué le martyr des roux dans l'histoire mais il me semble que sa situation n'est pas clairement explicitée.

En tout cas, merci !
Fantomette34 chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
Eh bien ! C'est l'une des plus fantastiques fics que j'ai pu lire sur Hermione/Severus...
Quel énorme travail sur la lutte entre la Résistance et le règne de Voldemort !
Tout est parfait : les descriptions des lieux, des situations, des personnages et leurs relations,...
Mille mercis pour cette histoire de grande qualité et le partage !
Bonne continuation !
Sniffles 55 chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
That was wonderful.
So many fine details, it was astonishing!
I guess Ron is really dead? I thought Harry was too but I was happy to be wrong.
hayam chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
Thank you for that amazing story!
lejardine chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
this story was awesome. Well done.