Reviews for Nocturne
James S chapter 21 . 3/12
I was greatly entertained. Thank you.
SnapeIsMyPatronus chapter 21 . 3/8
this story was absolutely wonderful! Everytime I thought I knew who a character was, I was wrong except for one! man! you're amazing!
Cat chapter 21 . 1/12
I love this story. I keep coming back to it over and over again. The only question I have, and I may have missed it somehow, was what happened to Ron? Was he killed in the battle and left hanging on the gate? Thanks for writing such an interesting and captivating story.
professorflo chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
This was wonderful. It’s rare to find a story with a great plot as well as such a touching love story woven in so well.
wine witch chapter 21 . 12/7/2017
Thank you for this amazing story, even if it is in parts a bit too brutal for me.
ladiefury chapter 21 . 11/13/2017
Good god this was amazing
ladiefury chapter 8 . 11/13/2017
After ever chapter, I sit here wondering what’s coming. The writing has absolutely drawn me in. I cannot Wait to see who’s who and what’s what.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
Despite the unnecessary (are they supposed to be "sensational"?) rapes, sexual abuses, and gratuitous usages of vaginas and penises, this is a highly entrancing story.
artemisgirl chapter 21 . 10/2/2017
I loved this. What a brilliant and thoroughly-detailed story! Thank you for sharing it
Justfilwt chapter 21 . 9/21/2017
Beautiful. Thank you.
CameronSister chapter 21 . 8/16/2017
Great story. I read it that many times...thank you for your writting!
WizardSmurf chapter 21 . 7/21/2017
I loved it.. In the end I was crying and all through the story I was disturbed amd intrigued. Masterfully done.
jenafirtree chapter 21 . 5/21/2017
oh man. OH MAN. That was friggen great.

I've read so many HGSS fanfictions that I feel like I have seen all the story lines already. This was such a great story, and so different from anything else I've read. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2017
Im so impressed, I wasnt expecting that level of masterfully crafted plot at all ... To a point I was more curious about the game than the romance, which was also intriguing in itself ...
You have a gift at storytelling ... I loved that we see the mystery unravel through Snape, that at first he was manipulated himself ... So truly original that story, and quite refreshing. Not so Dark tho, but so very grey ..
holysnitch chapter 21 . 4/5/2017
My God...This was just perfect. You masterfully created this alternate universe where every character and occurrence just fit in perfectly. The war cruelties were described in a realistic way without overdoing it. Even though this is a dark story you achieved to put bits of humour into the story that had me in stitches. I also loved how you keep the reader guessing as to who is who. Also, interesting writing style. Very fluent and poetic (original word choices) at the same time.
In the end, all the puzzle pieces fall into place and it gives a satisfying ending. (except for Ron, what happened to him?!) The only 'bad' thing I can say about this story is that there are regular spelling and grammar mistakes. But other than that, it was brilliant. This was a mysterious and dark journey and I loved every minute of it!