Reviews for Nocturne
dawnraptor chapter 21 . 5/24
What can I say? Great, great job!
Babs chapter 21 . 4/18
Amazing.
James S chapter 21 . 3/12
I was greatly entertained. Thank you.
SnapeIsMyPatronus chapter 21 . 3/8
this story was absolutely wonderful! Everytime I thought I knew who a character was, I was wrong except for one! man! you're amazing!
Cat chapter 21 . 1/12
I love this story. I keep coming back to it over and over again. The only question I have, and I may have missed it somehow, was what happened to Ron? Was he killed in the battle and left hanging on the gate? Thanks for writing such an interesting and captivating story.
professorflo chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
This was wonderful. It’s rare to find a story with a great plot as well as such a touching love story woven in so well.
wine witch chapter 21 . 12/7/2017
Thank you for this amazing story, even if it is in parts a bit too brutal for me.
ladiefury chapter 21 . 11/13/2017
Good god this was amazing
ladiefury chapter 8 . 11/13/2017
After ever chapter, I sit here wondering what’s coming. The writing has absolutely drawn me in. I cannot Wait to see who’s who and what’s what.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
Despite the unnecessary (are they supposed to be "sensational"?) rapes, sexual abuses, and gratuitous usages of vaginas and penises, this is a highly entrancing story.
artemisgirl chapter 21 . 10/2/2017
I loved this. What a brilliant and thoroughly-detailed story! Thank you for sharing it
Justfilwt chapter 21 . 9/21/2017
Beautiful. Thank you.
CameronSister chapter 21 . 8/16/2017
Great story. I read it that many times...thank you for your writting!
WizardSmurf chapter 21 . 7/21/2017
I loved it.. In the end I was crying and all through the story I was disturbed amd intrigued. Masterfully done.
jenafirtree chapter 21 . 5/21/2017
oh man. OH MAN. That was friggen great.

I've read so many HGSS fanfictions that I feel like I have seen all the story lines already. This was such a great story, and so different from anything else I've read. Thank you for writing this.