Reviews for Nocturne
sci-fied chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Hmm...what an interesting move to prove his dedication. I certainly would never have considered relinquishing some hair to be leverage, but then again, I'm not a witch or a stupendous writer...

sci
sci-fied chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Invisible owls...how clever!

This story is fabulous so far, and I still have nearly a dozen chapters to read yet.

sci
lipasnape chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
I've been wondering why this story has not inspired more reviews and now I think it is because it is too macabre. Blood and gore but so much more: hatred and coldness on all sides for a very long time. I must have missed the reason for sacrificing the Chinese failure and by means of long torture... but her acceptance of that fate is way too heavy ... all the way to silence.
hgforever chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I am really happy youre updating again...this is one of the stories, i am really fascinated about when i found it one or two years ago. But then no more updates ... So I officially love you for your updates, and though i didnt expect, the plot

is nearly unbearable. Wild speculation about who ist thanatos ?

Just thought it might be Ron, but just read in your reviews, someone is thinking of Harry...ok , i am awaiting the next update...
Lady-Isowen chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Amazing chaps! :D
Mhari Dhu chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Happy, happy, joy, joy! So far, it's been a fabulous ride, and I'm eagerly awaiting more.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Glorious, glorious stuff. Your pacing is so finely tuned that you never let events overtake the chracterisation. And it's so visual; like a film playing in my head as I read.
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Patience is not a virtue of mine but for your story I will endeavor to wait. The ending of this chapter was brilliant though. How much longer are we going to have to wait to find out who Thanatos is?
Loyd1957 chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Well, now that most characters are accounted for except Harry. I assume he is Thantos. I have never been a Ginny and Draco fan, but for this story it seems plausible. I totally love the chess themed party...so apropos.
angelsnowflakes chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Just wanted to say that I'm really glad you're updating again!
voxangelus chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
I'm enjoying this. It's well-written, I love the mysteries around various people, the intrigue, all of that.

However, I'm a little irritated, and considering I just wrote an LJ post about it, I figured it would be unfair to not let you know my irritation as well.

I find Ginny's remark about the house's Dominant and how her cooing over children is "disturbing", stereotypical and crass. What any sane adult interested in kink gets up to in the bedroom has nothing to do with life outside of it.
whitehound chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
I like Ginny in this especially - you've captured her cool recklessness and borderline rudeness very well.

Btw you've got a most peculiar Britpick right through this chapter. No one here would refer to a future time as "afters", unless they were making a joke - it would be "after" or "afterwards" or "the aftermath". "Afters" has only one meaning here - it's a slang expression for dessert.
Autumnmist chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Has anyone mentioned there will be rioting in the streets if you abandon this fic again? :D I really hope everything will work out as hoped but I'm worried...
sourpusssMistresssSnape chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Ah, who is Thanatos? Harry... Ron... someone else... Harry... Ron... I just don't know.
machshefa chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
I'm fascinated by the complexity of the games they play. Such patience, such skill. I appreciate the delicate way you're drawing the characters into one another's orbits, too. Like the other reviewers, I wonder who Thanatos is, and am really eager for the next chapter! :)
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »