Reviews for Nocturne
hgforever chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I am really happy youre updating again...this is one of the stories, i am really fascinated about when i found it one or two years ago. But then no more updates ... So I officially love you for your updates, and though i didnt expect, the plot

is nearly unbearable. Wild speculation about who ist thanatos ?

Just thought it might be Ron, but just read in your reviews, someone is thinking of Harry...ok , i am awaiting the next update...
Lady-Isowen chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Amazing chaps! :D
Mhari Dhu chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Happy, happy, joy, joy! So far, it's been a fabulous ride, and I'm eagerly awaiting more.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Glorious, glorious stuff. Your pacing is so finely tuned that you never let events overtake the chracterisation. And it's so visual; like a film playing in my head as I read.
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Patience is not a virtue of mine but for your story I will endeavor to wait. The ending of this chapter was brilliant though. How much longer are we going to have to wait to find out who Thanatos is?
Loyd1957 chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Well, now that most characters are accounted for except Harry. I assume he is Thantos. I have never been a Ginny and Draco fan, but for this story it seems plausible. I totally love the chess themed party...so apropos.
angelsnowflakes chapter 19 . 3/16/2010
Just wanted to say that I'm really glad you're updating again!
voxangelus chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
I'm enjoying this. It's well-written, I love the mysteries around various people, the intrigue, all of that.

However, I'm a little irritated, and considering I just wrote an LJ post about it, I figured it would be unfair to not let you know my irritation as well.

I find Ginny's remark about the house's Dominant and how her cooing over children is "disturbing", stereotypical and crass. What any sane adult interested in kink gets up to in the bedroom has nothing to do with life outside of it.
whitehound chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
I like Ginny in this especially - you've captured her cool recklessness and borderline rudeness very well.

Btw you've got a most peculiar Britpick right through this chapter. No one here would refer to a future time as "afters", unless they were making a joke - it would be "after" or "afterwards" or "the aftermath". "Afters" has only one meaning here - it's a slang expression for dessert.
Autumnmist chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Has anyone mentioned there will be rioting in the streets if you abandon this fic again? :D I really hope everything will work out as hoped but I'm worried...
sourpusssMistresssSnape chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Ah, who is Thanatos? Harry... Ron... someone else... Harry... Ron... I just don't know.
machshefa chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
I'm fascinated by the complexity of the games they play. Such patience, such skill. I appreciate the delicate way you're drawing the characters into one another's orbits, too. Like the other reviewers, I wonder who Thanatos is, and am really eager for the next chapter! :)
FrostyDream chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
this is going to be one heck of a party. i hope it all turns out well...
sbrande chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
Excellent chapter. So I guess it all comes down to this moment for the light side. I hope they can pull it off.

Love Sonia :)
Iseult chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
I found this story a week or two ago and was delighted to see a new update yesterday. This is a well written story which is keeping us all guessing. I was frustrated at first trying to work out why HG was working in a brothel. I wasn't sure I was going to buy the explanation but I did. A lot of readers assume that Thanatos is HP -I've assumed it's Ron with the Chudley Cannons and chess but if so how are you going to resolve the triangle? And if he's not Harry where is he and who is Miss Sigurdson-is she what she seems? Can't wait to find out. The characterisation is good if a little grim especially Ginny who is making SS seem like a relative softie but believable. Having said that I would struggle to continue if there were too many chapters as dark as this one.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »