Reviews for Nocturne
Kass42 chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
Wonderful story! I'm so glad that you were able to finish it, and thank you for that.
Lady Fielding chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
That was lovely. I appreciate the "afters" you created for all the characters, but-of course-especially for Serverus and Hermione. Their discussion at the end about being broken is so very true for all of us. Thank you for a story very well done!
mummsy chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
So pleased you've come back and completed (beautifully done)'Nocturne'. I'd been reading it for so long, and then it disappeared. But you brought it back with a powerful ending, and all issues resolved in it. Thank you.
Illuminer chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
I really like reading your story. With every chapter, it's clear that a lot of effort has been put in to create such a detailed and massive scheme. And I like how you kept me in suspense, never revealing the details until the last possible moment, such as the plot to kill Voldemort and the identities of Thanatos and "Harry".

Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Winderz
c.m.wintershotmail.com chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
Ah! So now I get to read it over, now I've a clue what's going on!

Good luck in your professional writing career! I have *very* much faith in you!
arynwy chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Thank you for a most wonderful and thought-provoking tale.
clurr chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
i'm so pleased.
PerfidiousSnatch chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Thank you for a beautiful, in-depth, and captivating fic; I've savored every chapter and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Autumnmist chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
First, I wanted to thank you for returning and finishing this story. I never quite gave up hope since I saw you occasionally posted in other fandoms, but I was resigned to waiting, possibly forever (much like your characters had to wait to take out Voldemort). I really liked all the political maneuvering and your version of how a post-Voldemort world (and rebellion) would turn out-that there were more ramifications to killing Voldemort off after he had been in power for years. It's a fairly unique take on this particular genre and I quite liked it. Thank you!
sevibaby chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Bravo,

Thank you so much for this story. It was very captivating and was very well written. I am sorry to see it end.
Pieredae's Muse chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Thank you so much for sharing Nocturne with us! I have really enjoyed the complex and mysterious plot-it takes quite a bit to plan an overthrow of the world! But most of all, your characters have been beautifully portrayed-their transformations, the inner conflict and struggle to reconcile who they had become with their past selfs and morals, and...most lovely of all was this last chapter. For all the ugliness and subterfuge that preceded it, this chapter finally illuminated the faint but underlying hope in acceptance and the ability to love and move on. Thank you again for sharing this! take care- Req
bkworm22 chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Wonderful! I have been following it from the very beginning, and have enjoyed every minute of it.
machshefa chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Such a lovely ending. Peace, and healing takes time. I'm so pleased that you gave them all that time. Beautiful reunion with Severus and Hermione. Not everything needs a name. They can recognize what they see... I'm so glad that you came back to finish this!

*hugs and thanks
sbrande chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Wonderful, wonderful ending. I like how you've left it open ended. Very nice.

Thank you so very much for completing this great story.

Love Sonia :)
batondecolle chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Thank you.

This story is definately a credit to you. I have been reading for the last few months. And few stories portray a voldy world with such accurate harsh colour.

I egarly await any future story
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »