Reviews for Nocturne
machshefa chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Such a lovely ending. Peace, and healing takes time. I'm so pleased that you gave them all that time. Beautiful reunion with Severus and Hermione. Not everything needs a name. They can recognize what they see... I'm so glad that you came back to finish this!

*hugs and thanks
sbrande chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Wonderful, wonderful ending. I like how you've left it open ended. Very nice.

Thank you so very much for completing this great story.

Love Sonia :)
batondecolle chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Thank you.

This story is definately a credit to you. I have been reading for the last few months. And few stories portray a voldy world with such accurate harsh colour.

I egarly await any future story
Istani chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
unique and wonderful, great story telling. I'm glad I found this pearl among the usual rubbish here, and although I'm not particularly a fan of Snape/Hermione stories, your plot intrigued me and it was worthwhile reading it.

So good to see he survived and is having a life in beautiful France. I very much like the description of his new house, and that Lee Jordan of all people is headmaster now- well, it's just cool. Never read anything like that before but it makes sense.

And what a beautiful ending- I very much loved that line "It's not the breaking that defines us, Hermione, but the way we choose to put the pieces back together."

I hope they will continue mending in the future, but I guess it's good(even necessary for healing) that they left Wizarding Britain for good. Not many stories end like this. I'm glad you did because nothing would be more frustrating than reading he was back at Hogwarts once again, whether as Headmaster, Potions or Defence teacher. Perhaps the castle was sort of a home to him once but I'm glad he proceeded and hope the most misunderstood character in Potterverse does have a happy ending like you implied.

Thanks for this wonderful story.

hat before things change

glad he's his own master
sourpusssMistresssSnape chapter 20 . 3/26/2010
Yeah! I knew it, I knew it, I was just too afraid I was wrong! Well done on the angst meter there!
clurr chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
AH. i'm thrilled that we've reached the end. and highly upset. but i guess that's just how it goes.

ps. hermione and severus do eventually have words, right?
whitehound chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
Marvellous, but... how can the last Horcrux be gone if Harry is alive? I can't remember when this time-line split off - did they still have Harry's death-and-resurrection to get the Horcrux out of him?

Two very minor quibbles - they would think the word "lift", not "elevator", and onyx is, typically, off-white with grey-green or toffee-brown stripes. The stuff sold as "black onyx" is usually artifically-dyed agate.
Clairvoyant12 chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
What a captivating story, sexy, angsty, always clever with its twisty turns. I was always surprised when a disguise had been lifted to reveal the true young Phoenix beneath, especially Thanatos and Miss Sigurdson. The defeat of the Dark Lord was surprising as well, not the usual chaotic battle, but a well-thought out and executed plan, much like a game of chess. Very satisfying. And onto the final chapter...
noybate chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
I have been enjoying this story very much. The tension and pacing is superb. But I'm just a little confused about one point. I thought that Nott had been captured and used in a Kingsley death, and yet you have him as one of the Death Eaters when Voldie collapes. Nott Sr perhaps? No matter really. I'm looking forward to the wrap up.
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
Absolutely brilliant! Harry bloody Potter!
Mazzy21 chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
Bravo! I had thought I knew who Thanatos was - even though you threw us a bit with that poster - and voila! It was just who I'd thought. :)

This has been a great ride and I look forward to seeing what happens to our players in the 'after'.
sbrande chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
AWESOME chapter. So it was Harry Potter who was Hermione's body guard, very clever. I thought it would be Ron or perhaps one of his brothers.

Thank you for picking this back up as I am enjoying it thoroughly.

Love Sonia :)
oscarg chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
So close to the end now! Love the imagery of the black and white chess theme. And how appropriate for Hermione to be the white queen. Thanatos had to be Harry of course. How else for the prophecy to be fulfilled? But I do hope we find out what happened to Ron as well.
arynwy chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Very nice wrap-up. I like the fact that it was so very controlled and low-key. I guess all of the characters have had more than enough drama, so none was needed here. And yay, I guessed Hannah and Harry correctly. But where is Ron? Does this mean that he was the only real member of the Trio hanging from the gate?

I look forward to the last bit. I hope that Hermione and Severus will be in contact soon and maybe they will be able to be something more now. I wish you happy writing!
luvinthunder chapter 19 . 3/18/2010
I was so happy when I seen this story pop back up in my email alerts.

You are doing a wanderful job.

Thank you.