Reviews for Nocturne
farsideomoon chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Still so much intrigue! I don't know what's going on but I like reading it and can't wait to learn more. I thought Thanatos was Draco and if he was why would he feel like Snape would pull the rug out from under you?
farsideomoon chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
The intrigue is great. I can't imagine how this will go. Great read;-)
farsideomoon chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
I so wanted a Hermione & Severus pairing. Yeah! Who the heck is he screwing when he has sex with Lareine? I'm thinking Thanatos is Draco. Wow, what a mystery you have weaved.
Readerjkr chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
I read this masterpiece over a year ago and it's still in my mind as one of the best stories I've read on this site. It seems I didn't leave a review so here's to correcting that mistake. Thanks for writing this beautiful, complex story.
Casy13 chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
That was actually one of the most poetic fanfictions I ever read.
I'm completely blown away by your masterpiece and have to wonder why I didn't find it a long time ago.
Am very glad I did find it.
I'm already looking forward to reading 'Nocturne' again soon.
SL chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
A great story with quite a few interesting concepts! I wish there were another version of the story from Hermione's POV, exploring in more depth Hermione's experience and transformation, e.g., how she masters legimency, psychological adapatation to being a prostitute, actual spy work, etc.
pottohipamus chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Thank you for sharing your fabulous tale of intrigue.
Now that I know who all the players are, I think I'll be rereading soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
One of the best fan fics I've read. Kept me guessing until the end. Ty for sharing
Aisha04 chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
Interesting story! You had me hooked
livebyinsanity chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
I'm sure I've reviewed this story multiple times (logged in of course) and it is still amazing. I read this fic and more little details that I didn't notice the first times around come to me. Simply put, your story is very complex but well thought out. :)
Shannon chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
My favorite HG/SS story by far. I loved the complexities, the plot, how it wasn't just about sex or angst. I've never reviewed a story before, however I truly enjoyed this one. Thank you for writing this.

Sincerely,
Shannon
JongWenTanja chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
That was a thoroughly wonderful story. I loved the echoes of J Carey's work. How did you know I searched for FF for stories about Terre D'Ange just days before finding you? Can you give me a list of other stories you've written that aren't linked to tis penname?
I liked the intrigue. I only figured out Thanatos' identity when Draco was unveiled. The level of political storyline was just the right balance...not too many names to get confused. I truly appreciate the shades of gray of the characters. Hermione et. al. sure became dark fighting Voldemort. But in the end they still stayed on the side of light.
You wove the complicated storyline well never degrading to just shallowly reported what was happpening. I appreciate subtle dialogue that sometimes need to rereading to understand. Thanks for finishing the story!
cooemi10 chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
I normally don't like these post-Voldie takeover stories. I've generally found them to be full of plot holes and annoying characters. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I began reading this one and found a rather lovely story. Good character development, good writing, good plot! It was a miracle. I am in awe of the entire chess game. All the characters masquerading as other characters had me guessing throughout. It was the Harry/Draco bit that really threw me for a loop. I also really liked Severus visiting the abandoned castle, it was a wonderfully poignant moment. I loved it! Absolutely wonderful.
Julie chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
wonderful story, the twists and turns kept me guessing! But what about Snapes Patronus? And did Ron die at the final battle? I sure wish you would write a sequel!
fohatic chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
hey, wait a second, I just realized we never found out what form his patronus assumed! I suggest you come back with a follow-up epilogue! (;

*(review added here because it won't let me review ch. 21 twice)
410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »