Reviews for Nocturne
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
Amazingly well crafted plot. A dystopian story that doesn"t sugarcoat the terrible sacrifices of unlikely ruthless warriors and weary spies. Grey everywhere and hope nonetheless/ Very insightful study of characters that we never imagined in such adult situations.

A success. I really enjoyed reading this.

You're one hell of an author.

Thanks for sharing
livebyinsanity chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Beautiful story which I have read so many times. :)
notyetanotheralias chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
wow. i found this story going through fohatic's favs (i always check the favs of great writers) and i was puzzled by the fact that i had never come across your story. i thought id read everything on sshg. im so glad i found this amazing story now, during probably my hardest time in life, for it has given me hope. so, thank you; for the intense tale, the amazing writing, the relay of emotions and thoughts and hope so moving.
Writtenaspr chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
I love it, adore it, and am five feet deep into this puzzle.
Thank you for giving me some of Severus' flying , sharp thoughts: A to B to C . I love being allowed to glide along side his train of thought, or Hermione's ... in other stories
I really needed some explanations by now, and it felt as if one was riding on a broom, that sometimes disappeared underneath the hands . How clever of you to let the reader mimic SS' own blinded path, lack of commitment, and no joy in his purpose, walking numbly through the pages... It is so well told, beautiful, and full of senses responding to new-seen life:,the music, the cry of the unicorns, the sharp point of the centauress, the balanced acceptance between SS and Than., the crunch of leaves under his feet inside the tree . your smile describing his search for MM's passwords..
Will review more later, but gotta dash..
CRMediaGal chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
Magnificent! Bravo! *bows to your brilliance*

This was a superb, complex, thrilling, and enthralling story - believable and emotionally satisfying. I found myself swept up in your story and not wanting it to end.

Thank you so much for the ride; one, I'm sure, I'll be taking again soon.
CRMediaGal chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
This story is brilliant, and I have been enthralled since stumbling upon it yesterday, purely by accident. I'm so grateful to have discovered this story and, more importantly, your writing. It's both vivid and inspiring, and I'm eating up every word. Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
I found this story incredibly hard to follow at some places, but It was a really lovely read. Well done.
GirlJonah chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
This is a beautiful story. Bravo.
KalynaAnne chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
I first read this story quite a while ago - back before I had gotten around to making an account when I was just a lurker. I recently stumbled across it again and have reread it over the last few days. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it the first time I read it and it more than lived up to what I remembered on reread. It is a beautifully poignant story. The ending leaves me wanting to know what happens, but it also seems right for it to end where it does.
Elysia1 chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
A very strange and captivating story. Thanks so much for sharing. I read it all so fast because I wanted to know what was going to happen. So dark yet really great. I want to know what happened to Ron, I guess he died in the final battle? :( Ronnie! Severus was fantastically written! Great characters even though they were really dark. Thanks again! Ely.
JBoots chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
I loved this fic; why it doesn't have more reviews than it does astounds me. However, after all the plotting and whatnot, I did expect a more intricate removal of Voldy. It seemed like you were building up an incredible detailed finale, one that was partially devised even before the last battle, but yet they require Snape for the final parts. Just seemed to end suddenly. But, as I said, brilliant fic.
JBoots chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
This story is amazing! I'm SO enthralled, trying to work out who is who!
farsideomoon chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
Loved it, most thoroughly. Thank you so much for writing;-)
farsideomoon chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Scary
farsideomoon chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Oh shite! Eek, he's scary.
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »