Reviews for Nocturne
alkr chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
Absolutely amazing story! :D Different and unique and attention-grabbing. Can't wait to read more, thank you for the update!
cmwinters chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
I think I *just now* figured out who Thanatos is.
Mademoiselle Moon chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Clicking the place where the button for "next chapter" is normally situated and coming up empty was like a slap in the face. PLEASE finnish the story. PLEASE. The way you write is astonishingly good. The scene that really hooked me, was when Nocturne was playing the piano for the first time and Snape was listening. The moment I read you description of the music, I could see the whole scene before me. I lurve your plot development and you use mystery in an very adept way.

I guess that Nocturne is Lavender and Lareine is Hermione. Please finnish the story and let me find out!
dobbinff chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
No, no, no: not Hermione! Lavender! Loving Trelawney? And with a reputation to boot? Lavender! Oh please come back and update...
amr chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
Come on! Write some more of this. It's really brilliant, and I've been checking regularly on Ashwinder (which won't let me review) to see if you've updated. It's really a wonderful premise, and it shouldn't be abandoned, particularly at this important juncture! I'd be really grateful, and I bet a lot of other readers would be as well. Thank you for all you've given us so far. The transformation of Nocture into Hermione, though not unexpected (though I'd wondered briefly whether she was actually the madam), was beautifully and movingly done, and I'm really anxious to see where your imagination will take us from here.
severus.snape's.widow chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
i've been enjoying this story and hope you will update soon
starmom chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
What a wonderfully ORIGINAL story! I love the intrigue, the mystery, the characters and the tension. Of course, I'm now waiting with bated breath for your updates and look forward to what I'm sure will be a wonderful outcome!

Azthella chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
!Wow, so far this is really good! I've added to my faves, and I'm off to read the next 5 chaps! Update soon!
alkr chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Wow... fantastic story! Very different from other stories I've read, and I really hope Nocturne is hermione! haha :D

Do update when you can, anxiously waiting for it!
TCFellows chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
This very good, I am so glad you updated. Please don't make it too long!
Sophiax chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
This is very good. Your descriptions are rich and yet full of clues, and this false identity game is intriguing... who's who? And will Severus (and the readers) discover the truth soon? I certainly hope so! Please update soon...

Guinnevere chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
Another fine chapter. The flashback to the capture and rape of the three Resistance girls - I'm supposing them to have been Ginny, Luna and Hermione, but there are not enough clues to be sure - is quite harrowing and mournful, but tolerably so. You write with obvious sympathy for the victims, and make it clear that Severus would have stopped the outrage if he could. But since he couldn't, he did the next best thing: he got the survivors out, and paid the price in pain for having been 'careless' about keeping his master's toys for future 'fun and games.'

Well done, you, and well done, Severus. Good work.

(Minor critical comment: more typos and spelling errors this time - I presume because of your full schedule. No big deal.)
lipasnape chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
Wonderful. Nocturne could be Hermione, but not necessarily. I vote for Lavander in view of reputation and I like to think that Madam is Hermione. I wonder how long you plan to maintain the glamour. How do you justify it, anyway? It is one thing when your Narator!Snape does not know so he cannot tell us, quite another when he does know. Do write on, please.
Brisinggammen chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
This story is so interesting. The guessing game is brilliant. Would the real Pansy refer to Hermione with her given name - probably not. So who is pansy? Saphire must be Lavender. Luna could be just Luna - but... Oh, and who is Nocturne and Lareine. Both could be Hermione - but then wouldn't he be able to tell from their handwriting? As you can see, you have us all guessing a lot. Very enjoyable. This is a great story so far.
jujubee chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
I love your stories. I'm very intrigued by this one. Write more soon.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »