Reviews for Nocturne
Guinnevere chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This story is intriguing, but woeful, so I can't help wishing that Hermione will turn out to be Not Dead as fully as Harry and Ginny. I want to believe that she's somehow disguised herself as Nocturne, and that her bodyguard is also someone thought to have been killed by the Death Eaters, but I can't guess how that could be possible.

Yet Harry is alive, Ginny is alive, even Neville is alive, and there's obviously Something Up with the Syrons (Sirens? luring the Dark Lord to be dashed against the rocks of the Resistance?), so I'm hopeful.

Good story; please update again, soon. Good job.
alitheia7 chapter 6 . 11/5/2006
Ah! The mystery! So.. had Hermione arranged for the

"rebels" to make a Horcrux before the last battle? At

times I think Hermione is Madame Lareine and others Nocturne.

Or perhaps, she is both. An older and younger version.

Still. The story is wonderful!
GinnyW 31 chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
Very detailed and well-written chapter. Lots of information, if only I could figure it all out. So, how are they all alive? And it surprises me that noticing these people alive that he doesn't think immediately about Hermione being possibly alive as well. And which one is Hermione? That's still bothering me, although I'm sticking with my original guess and saying that it's Nocturne. I am still wondering about why she doesn't/can't speak. Okay, please update soon. :)
lipasnape chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
As interesting and intriguing as the previous chapters. Why did Charlie have to die if they were aware of the poison? Why didn't they fake his death as they did with so many others before? I do not ask for answers now, I just hope you will cover all details by the end of the story.
TCFellows chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
Another interesting Chap...I don't know anything anymore. But I do know if you keep it high on the list through frequent updates this wonderful story is going to catch on even more!
LLama chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
Like a lamb to the slaughter, eh? Severus as Christ? I'm thinking no. It's just imagery, right? Lucious Lucius is a right git. Anywho, knowing what I already know, I believe that Harry and Ginny in the Urals are in possession of both lockets, and the spells were much more powerful that glamors or potions could be. And funny that Thanatos looks like Draco. Polyjuice is an amazing potion, is it not?
LLama chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
I'm highly intrigued by the lockets. I'm thinking one was Hermione's and one was Ginny's, but who really knows. I'm also intrigued by the spell cast on the gold locket. And what exactly is in the parcel sent to Severus?
LLama chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Severus as Macbeth...how interesting. I do so enjoy Thanatos and Nocturne's chess board; it's unbearably fitting. And all I can think now is: "the poor bastard..."
LLama chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Twins! Er...uh... Certainly our Nocturne has a Mona Lisa Smile. I'll have to remember how to properly seduce a dark, brooding man...just for future reference.
LLama chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
So the Dowayne of Cereus House...er I mean...what? :D The things you notice the second time you read something after you've gathered more knowledge and education will never cease to amaze me.
lipasnape chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
Excellent, very intriguing. Could it be that both Nocturne and Madame are Hermione, time-turner multiple times plus glamour? Whatever the case, I like the developments towards Voldemort's demise. Poor Snape.
Voodoomaster chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
interesting, very intresting. I do not dwell upon what could be, i will mearly wait.
Simplyscribbling chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
This is a captivating story! I'm most definitely hooked on your mysterious characters (I have some thoughts about who they might be, but you're maintaining an effective haze around them!) and the way you're writing Severus. The Macbeth allusions seem a perfect fit for Snape in this instance. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
TCFellows chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
This is an excellent story, please keep it going. hermione seems. very distinctly to be the madam, but I'm confused because this is a HG/SS correct. My theory is either that Nocturn is Lavender (lavender room ect.), or I was thinking Harry polijuiced, but now he is rumored to bound to Ginny.

I had been hoping that the madam was McGonagall or Mrs. Wealsey, but with all the other refereces to Granger there is not hope of that I suppose. But I just am confused about this being a ss/hg or was this submitted to the wrong place?

No matter excellent writing!
whitehound chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
So the *bodies* were Polyjuiced, and the big question is, where is Hermione, and are Nocturne and Thanatos actually Hermione and Draco under a glamour...
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »