Reviews for Nocturne
LLama chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
I'm highly intrigued by the lockets. I'm thinking one was Hermione's and one was Ginny's, but who really knows. I'm also intrigued by the spell cast on the gold locket. And what exactly is in the parcel sent to Severus?
LLama chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Severus as interesting. I do so enjoy Thanatos and Nocturne's chess board; it's unbearably fitting. And all I can think now is: "the poor bastard..."
LLama chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Twins! Er...uh... Certainly our Nocturne has a Mona Lisa Smile. I'll have to remember how to properly seduce a dark, brooding man...just for future reference.
LLama chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
So the Dowayne of Cereus I mean...what? :D The things you notice the second time you read something after you've gathered more knowledge and education will never cease to amaze me.
lipasnape chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
Excellent, very intriguing. Could it be that both Nocturne and Madame are Hermione, time-turner multiple times plus glamour? Whatever the case, I like the developments towards Voldemort's demise. Poor Snape.
Voodoomaster chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
interesting, very intresting. I do not dwell upon what could be, i will mearly wait.
Simplyscribbling chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
This is a captivating story! I'm most definitely hooked on your mysterious characters (I have some thoughts about who they might be, but you're maintaining an effective haze around them!) and the way you're writing Severus. The Macbeth allusions seem a perfect fit for Snape in this instance. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
TCFellows chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
This is an excellent story, please keep it going. hermione seems. very distinctly to be the madam, but I'm confused because this is a HG/SS correct. My theory is either that Nocturn is Lavender (lavender room ect.), or I was thinking Harry polijuiced, but now he is rumored to bound to Ginny.

I had been hoping that the madam was McGonagall or Mrs. Wealsey, but with all the other refereces to Granger there is not hope of that I suppose. But I just am confused about this being a ss/hg or was this submitted to the wrong place?

No matter excellent writing!
whitehound chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
So the *bodies* were Polyjuiced, and the big question is, where is Hermione, and are Nocturne and Thanatos actually Hermione and Draco under a glamour...
GinnyW 31 chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Glad to see an update... although I'm more confused now than I was before. Just when I thought I was starting to figure things out it twists again. (I never am good at figuring these things out.) ;)
thestral horse chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
I love this story, i can't wait to see the next move by Nocturne. I'm lookin forward to the next chapter.
KatrinaAnn chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. So if Hermione is still alive and is Nocturne, then whose body was hanging on the gate of the Ministry? And I'm assuming that Thanatos is Draco, but disguised somewhat so that he is not recognized. Could Harry and/or Ron still be alive too? Lots of questions and I'm very eager to find out the answers. This story is written very well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Voodoomaster chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
Fantastic again, i look forward to the next chapter :D

Snape seems almost...sorry?
Voodoomaster chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
alot more different from packsong again, i loved this chapter such detail again in it.

fantastic, is it me or is snape almost sorry?
Voodoomaster chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Very interesting, alot more different from packsong.

I like the take on if the dark loard wins, very dark and just what the evil git will do.

or what i would do if i take over the world :P
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »