Reviews for Nocturne
KalynaAnne chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
I first read this story quite a while ago - back before I had gotten around to making an account when I was just a lurker. I recently stumbled across it again and have reread it over the last few days. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it the first time I read it and it more than lived up to what I remembered on reread. It is a beautifully poignant story. The ending leaves me wanting to know what happens, but it also seems right for it to end where it does.
Elysia1 chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
A very strange and captivating story. Thanks so much for sharing. I read it all so fast because I wanted to know what was going to happen. So dark yet really great. I want to know what happened to Ron, I guess he died in the final battle? :( Ronnie! Severus was fantastically written! Great characters even though they were really dark. Thanks again! Ely.
JBoots chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
I loved this fic; why it doesn't have more reviews than it does astounds me. However, after all the plotting and whatnot, I did expect a more intricate removal of Voldy. It seemed like you were building up an incredible detailed finale, one that was partially devised even before the last battle, but yet they require Snape for the final parts. Just seemed to end suddenly. But, as I said, brilliant fic.
JBoots chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
This story is amazing! I'm SO enthralled, trying to work out who is who!
farsideomoon chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
Loved it, most thoroughly. Thank you so much for writing;-)
farsideomoon chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Scary
farsideomoon chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Oh shite! Eek, he's scary.
farsideomoon chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
yeah! Love this story;-). And it's so exciting to know I will get to the end!
farsideomoon chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Still so much intrigue! I don't know what's going on but I like reading it and can't wait to learn more. I thought Thanatos was Draco and if he was why would he feel like Snape would pull the rug out from under you?
farsideomoon chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
The intrigue is great. I can't imagine how this will go. Great read;-)
farsideomoon chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
I so wanted a Hermione & Severus pairing. Yeah! Who the heck is he screwing when he has sex with Lareine? I'm thinking Thanatos is Draco. Wow, what a mystery you have weaved.
Readerjkr chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
I read this masterpiece over a year ago and it's still in my mind as one of the best stories I've read on this site. It seems I didn't leave a review so here's to correcting that mistake. Thanks for writing this beautiful, complex story.
Casy13 chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
That was actually one of the most poetic fanfictions I ever read.
I'm completely blown away by your masterpiece and have to wonder why I didn't find it a long time ago.
Am very glad I did find it.
I'm already looking forward to reading 'Nocturne' again soon.
SL chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
A great story with quite a few interesting concepts! I wish there were another version of the story from Hermione's POV, exploring in more depth Hermione's experience and transformation, e.g., how she masters legimency, psychological adapatation to being a prostitute, actual spy work, etc.
pottohipamus chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Thank you for sharing your fabulous tale of intrigue.
Now that I know who all the players are, I think I'll be rereading soon.
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »