Reviews for Nocturne
pottohipamus chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Thank you for sharing your fabulous tale of intrigue.
Now that I know who all the players are, I think I'll be rereading soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
One of the best fan fics I've read. Kept me guessing until the end. Ty for sharing
Aisha04 chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
Interesting story! You had me hooked
livebyinsanity chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
I'm sure I've reviewed this story multiple times (logged in of course) and it is still amazing. I read this fic and more little details that I didn't notice the first times around come to me. Simply put, your story is very complex but well thought out. :)
Shannon chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
My favorite HG/SS story by far. I loved the complexities, the plot, how it wasn't just about sex or angst. I've never reviewed a story before, however I truly enjoyed this one. Thank you for writing this.

JongWenTanja chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
That was a thoroughly wonderful story. I loved the echoes of J Carey's work. How did you know I searched for FF for stories about Terre D'Ange just days before finding you? Can you give me a list of other stories you've written that aren't linked to tis penname?
I liked the intrigue. I only figured out Thanatos' identity when Draco was unveiled. The level of political storyline was just the right balance...not too many names to get confused. I truly appreciate the shades of gray of the characters. Hermione et. al. sure became dark fighting Voldemort. But in the end they still stayed on the side of light.
You wove the complicated storyline well never degrading to just shallowly reported what was happpening. I appreciate subtle dialogue that sometimes need to rereading to understand. Thanks for finishing the story!
cooemi10 chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
I normally don't like these post-Voldie takeover stories. I've generally found them to be full of plot holes and annoying characters. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I began reading this one and found a rather lovely story. Good character development, good writing, good plot! It was a miracle. I am in awe of the entire chess game. All the characters masquerading as other characters had me guessing throughout. It was the Harry/Draco bit that really threw me for a loop. I also really liked Severus visiting the abandoned castle, it was a wonderfully poignant moment. I loved it! Absolutely wonderful.
Julie chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
wonderful story, the twists and turns kept me guessing! But what about Snapes Patronus? And did Ron die at the final battle? I sure wish you would write a sequel!
fohatic chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
hey, wait a second, I just realized we never found out what form his patronus assumed! I suggest you come back with a follow-up epilogue! (;

*(review added here because it won't let me review ch. 21 twice)
fohatic chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
fohatic chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
Just back to repeat again how insanely good this story is... it's tragic that there aren't more reviews to show for it, so here's my small contribution. Everything is unfolding beautifully! Such a satisfying read, intellectually, as well as emotionally. I'm trying to limit myself now that I'm more than halfway through, not wanting it to be over too soon, but the latest developments keep lingering on my mind throughout the day, compelling me to stop pretending I have better things to do and just sit down and read on. I'm so, so glad I found this story!
fohatic chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Good lord, this story is excellent! I'm so completely captivated! I happened upon it while browsing listlessly, nearly convinced I'd already found all the SSHG stories worth finding, and was so thrilled to realize what a treasure I'd discovered only a couple chapters into it.

Your story reminds me of what is probably my favorite, Aurette's "Princess of Griffindor," though I realize yours was written first. Something about the bleakness of a brothel in a post-war, Dark-reigning alternate HP universe just really appeals to me as the setting for a complicated romance. Your storyline is completely unpredictable, and I'm loving the subtle tensions between these mysterious characters. Such a treat!

I'm very excited to find out where this is heading! Thank you so much for restoring my faith in fanfiction! (:
Karen Bristow chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Down the rabbit hole indeed. It is rare to find something so well crafted. Just enough without it becoming TMI. Bravo.
Dolce dot chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
What an amazing story, one of the best I have found. Thank you for sharing.
Desvario chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
an amazing story. suspenseful, and novelties. honors a magical world where anything can happen.
you gave a lot of personality to the characters and your descriptions were always entertaining to read.
you should make another long story with some innovative idea like this.
thanks for taking so long to the enjoyment of readers like me. )
¬°Nuevo! Haz clic en las palabras anteriores para editar y ver traducciones alternativas. Descartar
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios webGlobal Market Finder
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »