Reviews for Nocturne
fohatic chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
hey, wait a second, I just realized we never found out what form his patronus assumed! I suggest you come back with a follow-up epilogue! (;

*(review added here because it won't let me review ch. 21 twice)
fohatic chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
fohatic chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
Just back to repeat again how insanely good this story is... it's tragic that there aren't more reviews to show for it, so here's my small contribution. Everything is unfolding beautifully! Such a satisfying read, intellectually, as well as emotionally. I'm trying to limit myself now that I'm more than halfway through, not wanting it to be over too soon, but the latest developments keep lingering on my mind throughout the day, compelling me to stop pretending I have better things to do and just sit down and read on. I'm so, so glad I found this story!
fohatic chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Good lord, this story is excellent! I'm so completely captivated! I happened upon it while browsing listlessly, nearly convinced I'd already found all the SSHG stories worth finding, and was so thrilled to realize what a treasure I'd discovered only a couple chapters into it.

Your story reminds me of what is probably my favorite, Aurette's "Princess of Griffindor," though I realize yours was written first. Something about the bleakness of a brothel in a post-war, Dark-reigning alternate HP universe just really appeals to me as the setting for a complicated romance. Your storyline is completely unpredictable, and I'm loving the subtle tensions between these mysterious characters. Such a treat!

I'm very excited to find out where this is heading! Thank you so much for restoring my faith in fanfiction! (:
Karen Bristow chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Down the rabbit hole indeed. It is rare to find something so well crafted. Just enough without it becoming TMI. Bravo.
Dolce dot chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
What an amazing story, one of the best I have found. Thank you for sharing.
Desvario chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
an amazing story. suspenseful, and novelties. honors a magical world where anything can happen.
you gave a lot of personality to the characters and your descriptions were always entertaining to read.
you should make another long story with some innovative idea like this.
thanks for taking so long to the enjoyment of readers like me. )
¡Nuevo! Haz clic en las palabras anteriores para editar y ver traducciones alternativas. Descartar
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios webGlobal Market Finder
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
Great story!
katerinka80 chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
This is an amazing story! It's beautifully written, infused with all the great things other reviewers already mentioned and with an amazing plot. You kept me guessing till the end! Great, great read it was, thank you!
muesliforbreakfast chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
I heartily agree with the other reviewers who wrote that this fantastic story is worth some thousand reviews and comments. I do not remember how I discovered it but it was worth the detour.

Your writing is great, the description of characters and their musings well explained. I very much liked the sequel, every other end than the slow approach taken by Severus and Hermione would not have been in line with the unfolding of the story.

I was as fooled as others into thinking that Thanatos was Ron… I event thought for a while that – do not laugh ! - Ingrid was Harry, well placed to be aware of everything that happenes and ready to strike. Well no, wrong track - but WHAT did you do to Ron ?

I hope you will treat us with an other story or as great a one shot as the first one you published.

Thanks for sharing, really good stories are rarely found…
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 21 . 5/16/2012
This was extremely good. For some reason it never occurred to me that Thanatos was Harry. I knew it wasn't Ron but for some reason Harry never came up... I kind of enjoyed that though. It was a pleasant surprise that he was still alive. After reading the gruesome way the bodies were strung up, I was more than glad of that. I do wish I knew what happened to Ron though.

The intricate plot you have here is absolutely breath taking. I was literarly stunned and blown away all in one after I finished this. I loved this and I'm so glad that I gave it a shot. The ending was quite nice too. A little short but, in a way, leaving it like this always us to draw our own conclusions and I kind of like that too.

Once again, this was fantastic! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us at .
Phoenix Rebel chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
Oh man...you had me fooled to the end with Thanatos! You used trickery though! At first, with the blonde hair and grey eyes I thought he was Draco.

Then later with the Chudley Cannon poster...being fantastic at chess...I guessed Ron. Everything seemed to point to Ron after that. Everything he did I pictured him as being Ron.

Grrr! I was so shocked when Thanatos shucked his glamour and didn't have red hair!

So what actually happened to Ron then? Did he die at the Battle of Hogwarts?

And, yes...that was brilliant to fool me like that. You don't know how many times I've guessed the plot and twists of a movie waaay before it ended. I do love a good surprise when I get one. Although I got quite attached to him as Ron...but of course I was happily surprised with who he ended up being. There were probably clues I missed...traits that were of both Ron and this other person so we'd have a hard time figuring it out. ;-)

I know it's been a while since you've written this...but I'd love an epilogue to the 15month one. I'd love to see how the main couple are doing together. And, if Ginny can have kids. And, what "not Ron" is up to. I'm sure everyone else that reads this would love that too.

If not, that's ok. *sighs* It was just so wonderful that I want the happy ending...to actually see and taste it a bit more.

Thanks for a brilliant and clever story that always kept me thinking.
ryde chapter 21 . 4/26/2012
Wow. How is it that not every single SSHG shipper has read and raved about this story? It's smart, sensual, intriguing, dark and, at times, humorous in a twisted sort of way. It's very nearly perfect. It could be a novel of its own, as you've created an entire sub-universe to Rowling's already brilliant creation. Well done.
ljpjcg chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
I'm shocked that an epic story of this caliber has not a over a thousand reviews. This tale is amazing, convoluted, sexy, mysterious, romantic, funny and just mind blowingly good.
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
This story is marvelous, brilliant, and enthralling.

I have no idea how I could not have heard of this until now, so many months into reading SSHG, but I am glad that I did find it.

I was particularly delighted with the mystery aspect to the story. Thatanos specifically.

And the ending was very fitting!

Thank you for keeping me guessing.

-SSB