Reviews for Unavoidable Truths
Crazyjess09 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
love the story hope that u continue it :)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Please finish this story. It's good
HollyKalina23 chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Gah! Need more of this story! Where are you?! Update soon please!
Beth chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
Please update your story!
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
aw come on you can't just abandone a stry without tellingT_T
Lover of Emotions chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
that is funny. update soon please.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
Will you please update your story. Pretty Please!
bedtimeballerina chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
well its been atleast 3 years plus change since you updated i really wish you would continue even though the series has stopped its a great story keeps me very engaged and makes me happy and sad all at the same times i want to know if they get their happy eneding please update this
RandomFanGirl44544 chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
I absolutely love this story! It is amazing! Keep up the great work! I can wait for more! Thx for posting this awesome story!
FatesMistake chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
I hadn't even considered the fact that this might be a WIP. I said I wanted to look at this objectively, and I did. Although, I must admit, the moment my eyes locked onto the word DNA, I felt this insane urge to skip the rest of the story and childishly claim "I see what you did there!" Well played, very well played. I still feel incredibly close-minded, because I only allowed myself to enjoy the story after the conversation between Don and Alan about Don's lineage. Even the heavy suspicion of your goals did not assuage my panicky mind. I guess I could say I made progress, in any event, as after the third or fourth chapter I didn't look at with disgust, just from a legal stand point. And then, after the introduction of Amita and her silly fawning over a wounded Charlie, I wanted to cry out with indignation. No one should be left alone like it seemed Don was going to be, I don't care who their emotions are aimed at. It just shouldn't work that way in fiction. Even Stephen King, who almost never writes a happy ending, lets one or more characters fall in love and enjoy that love. Anyway, thanks for being an impartial and somewhat-uninvolved participant and provider in my search to better myself.

I do have a few objective observations. When I read the first chapter, I forgot about the author completely, even though I've read almost all of your HPSS fics, because the first chapter had almost impeccable grammar. Then, after that, I was forcibly reminded. You make the same mistakes in all of your stories. You miss a word, you swap letters around, you type a letter in place of another (despite the two letters not being anywhere near each other on the keyboard), you even have this naivety of what sex is between two men. It's endearing, but odd. In any case, all of your mistakes are reminiscent of a person who is typing too fast, so I find no real fault in your grammar.

Also, I don't think you should continue this story. It's perfect like it is. Leave the other stuff alone. The opinions of friends and co-workers aren't something anyone would look forward to, reading or writing, and besides, after all of the angst in nearly every chapter, they deserve a fluffy end, with something comedic as the last line.
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I've never reviewed after only reading the first chapter, but considering the circumstances, I feel I should. When I first saw the pairing I was confused, because they are brothers. I have four brothers and two sisters myself, and had never seen anything like this. I am not sheltered by any means, it just never occurred to me there would be a following of this sort. Heaven knows, there are about a thousand sites on the internet that reference a relationship between Harry and James, in Harry Potter, but I never expected this was something that would make it's way into semi-popularity. I'll admit that at first glance at the summary and pairing, I squicked. After thinking it over, I decided to pursue this story to it's end, in an effort to squash my less-than-open opinion. I like to think myself an open-minded person, and will use this as an opportunity to view a side of myself I had never considered. I realize how that sounds, but I don't know how else to word it. I am angry at myself for my close-minded first response, and I'm going to read this objectively to assuage my fears of ever being close-minded about anything. I don't know if I will comment/review after every chapter, but I warn you that I might. I'll probably even ask questions I expect no answer to. Please be patient with me, this is a world I have never thought about for any length of time, and I will basically be seeking some form of comfort in knowing I can view it objectively and comment as such. In that track, I must say, the fact that you have no beta is shocking as there are little to no mistakes. Except for one continuous mistake in the last few paragraphs (Don't, instead of Don's), your grammar is impeccable.
harrylover101 chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
sambee chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
I read this on AFF and came over to hoping to find it so I could set up a story alert just in case you come back someday. I was really excited to see that not only was is here, you had an extra five chapters! Really good story; love the moral conflict yet allowing that to fade into the background by changing their biological relationship. Plus how you rite them together is super HOTT!
Beloved3265 chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
Hey, nice story here. I hope for a continuation but it's been a while since you've updated. It's a cute story and I really like the interplay between Don and Charlie (if you know what I mean, hah). Anyway, I hope to see more.
blackcallalily chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Hey I just wanted to say I love your story! I was also wondering if you had an idea of when you were going to update again? Hope to hear some more soon! ~~~~ALice