Reviews for Jimmy Olsen Must Die!
junebug18 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
That was wonderful and soo funny! It had to be the best insider on what Clark-should-be thinking-even-though-he'd-never-say-it I've ever read. And good job at getting the back story right too. I hate when people get back stories wrong in their fics. Look forward to reading more from you.
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
LOL. That was very nice.
Reader of jimmy olsen must die chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
OMG!That was totally hilarious!Thanks for sharing!I hope you consider to do a sequel for this or something.
remedyofpain chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
woah baby! That was awesome! I am soo addin this to my fave stories. I totally loved it. UPDATE SOON.
RaNdoM RanTrEss chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
lmao.

I nearly DIED after having read this. Clark was seriously funny. And damn right he should be worried. I mean Jimmy is out to get his woman dammit! Thanks for the laugh :)
aanna chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
yes, he really must die, or get really sick and be away, far away for a long time...how dare he came in that "moment"?

Clark, man, you are a superheroe and you cant ask a girl out?
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I think Jimmy's cute, although that really has nothing to do with your story.

Sorry. But sometimes the reviewee just has to go on first instinct.
SarahOL1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was great! I loved it-very entertaining-who cares if it's a little OOC? It should be the truth!
Dark Lady Relena chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Love this story. It's great. Rarely do we see humor conected with these episodes any more. Its all emo angst. Besides I've never seen a really truly hilarious Clark Kent like that. Keep up your fabulous work!

-Relena
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This was adorable! I think it is a truly good thing that Clark is jealous-he's taken Chloe for granted for too long. It's about time that he realized that there are plenty of men who find Chloe attractive and who aren't afraid to go after what they want.

And I hope Jimmy's appearance in Chloe's life prompts Clark to finallty act on his feelings.

I hope this story continues:)
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Ha ha, very funny. I think I like your Clark better than the version we watch on TV.
reader of jimmy must die chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was funny i bet that was actually going through clarks mind but i doubt that in smallville land that he knows about the summerfling but i bet that will come up later this season.

Awesome fan-fic keep up the good work you have talent!

Love to see more from you!

-reader of jimy olsen must die!-
dance-shop-snark chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
omg lol that was soo funny. I loved it.

It also reminded me how kinda oblivious clark is. Everytime I watch the show like watching the premier I was like "Clark your so stupid. Chloe loves you always has always will. she only lays out the friend card to protect her feelings"

but I love this story. u should make more one shot cute little things like this.!
Me chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Now why-oh-why couldn't you own Clark Kent? Just for the season premiere? I loved that! Even if I am a teensy tiny bit of a Jimmy fan...still, loved this! If Jimmy must die for standing between Chloe and Clark, so be it!
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is funny. I think Clark did think that.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2