Reviews for Pursuit
Iratus chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Loved this story. It is well written and the characters are for the main part in character. The humour was well-done and placed in just the right places and I like how you integrated the relationship between Shep & Weir. It showed what could've been a natural progression for two people who started as friends and became closer due to struggling to survive a difficult situation with only each other to depend on. Overall very well done. :)
YunaDax chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
What a wonderful story! very well written :)
sillimiss chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
i absolutely LOVED your story! amazing!
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh, you are *good*! What an amazing story! I *love* stories like this that showcase Elizabeth's true strength in even the most dire of circumstances. Very good work!

Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Perfect and well written !

This is great fiction.
Underground Shipper chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
THAT. WAS. AWESOME. Terrific humor and characterizations! Loved "The last time Rodney was late they were forced to listen to him ramble on about the mess cook’s attempted homicide by citrus." among others.

I'd beta read for you anytime! Write more, pretty please!
Astrantia chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This is an excellent story. Elizabeth's my favourite character and you write her so well. Plus, you gave her an opportunity to handle a weapon and run wild (*stifles squeals*). I think the idea of her as a Runner is quite plausible and I liked it. It's an interesting situation.

What I didn't really like was her running off after the ZPM. I thought it was a bit... off, like kinda un-Elizabeth, but it's really nothing to complain about. I'm just trying to give negatives and postives.

I loved the ShepWeir banter. Very funny, and I could see them saying those things.

Fantastic work, really well written, and complete as well! Thanks for this and as an off-topic note, I like your penname. It's interesting. ;)
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh I loved it, maybe Elizabeth as a runner might be a bit of a stretch, but I think you pullrd it off well.
AtlantisGate chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Great story! I really enjoyed it. Loved the John/Elizabeth moments - they were perfect. :)
miss Kittyplank chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Oh my God I love this story. All the John/liz moments were great because they weren't too much or too little. You know, it wasn't too fluffy (which I don't mind, but I'm not that keen on) and there weren't no moments either.

Are you going to do a sequel, maybe? Because if you'd did I would certainly read it! Great, great fic!

kit x
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
OMG! This is like one of the best SGA Sparky fics I have ever read! This is really good! Seriously! You should do a sequel or a follow up or something to this fic!

Write more Sparky fics! Sparky4EVA!

Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Very nice story! Loved the ending. Great job!
bbqmice chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Your fic was brill! I love these stories where Elizabeth gets to see some action - you just know there has to be more to her than the diplomat who sits behind her desk running a city. And you even threw in an added bonus, giving us the sparky element!

Great work, keep it up ;-)
River of Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Aw, I loved your story! Lizzie as a Runner was a great idea. I also liked that you didn't make her into a simple damsel in distress. I personally think that she could be pretty darn tough if she needed to. Oh, and thanks for the Sparky fix!