Reviews for Resonant Spirits
CrimsonDomi chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Well, I knew who it was about from the beginning - it's kinda under Characters, so...
Ka chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
... when you were all about "Only guy who could help" my mind kind of drifted towards Vlad, and I read on wondering how you could write it without making it creepy. And then I read "kind, quiet soul" and discarded Vlad and spend the rest of the story kind of clueless and expecting a living oc like I did in the beginning. And then I was "How would a relationship with a ghost work?" when I finally caught on.

Oh well.
Ardsta chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
One more hand for JazzClockwork. :o

This is an awesome story. Seriously, it's awesome. I wish you would write again. :(
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
If you truly want it to be a surprise then don't label it as Jazz - Ghostwriter in the character choices.
Good story though!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
cute.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I swear yesterday I had no Idea the Ghost Writer was part of so many fanfics and then a few hours later I lern about I never really saw Jazz with anybody but as soon as I read of this I was like "Wow, they totally fit together. "
Great!Fic!
marksteven chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great work.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I really like this pairing.
kuroneko52 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So sweet, it almost gave me a cavity. Almost. I do love Jazz/GW, so I'm biased in loving this... And you, for writing it. Lol, need a Writer's Kitty? I've been told we're EPIC company. XD

Ahhh, I kid. Still, you do good work. Not too long, not too short, and a good amount of detail in this little flashback-style ficlet. I loves it.

Nyaa.
kataang160 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was really cute but having Ghostwriter as one of the characters at the top kinda ruined the suspense because you know who Jazz is talking about. I really liked it though! :P
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
na. you had Ghost Writer in the summery so i figured it out. that was a great story though. i love the idea of Jazz getting to gether with a ghost! :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Very nice! haha. This is such a great story. I really loved reading it and trying to guess all the way through. Your descriptions are great and I liked the pace at which past events unfold.

It is a great premise and, what's more, I can actually see it working! It's probably the most believable ghost/human pairing I've come across. I'm so glad that you decided to run with it. Ghostwriter deserves more attention, especially on this site. :)

Thanks!

Sapphireswimming
Light Ebony Dark Ivory chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I knew it was the Ghostwriter before I even read the story. You had him down as one of the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Jazzy-pants and the crazy haired writer go well together! *claps* And of course we knew it was Jazz/GW ! you have GW listed as one of the characters! Anyways, Awesome pairing!
Ig0r chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh, I loved it! At first, I was seriously contemplating Vlad, but when Danny started talking about messing with reality (plus, I'm a huge WriterJazz fan), my ideas changed.

Seriously, loved it with my whole heart. Maybe you could like, I don't know, EXPAND it? plzkthx ;D

-LIZ

PS: I'm writing with a jammed pinkie! Wooo!