Reviews for Broken
Gabwr chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
This was a really good story. No happy ending. It really fits her.
Nymbis chapter 9 . 12/25/2006
Eish...not exactly a happy ending, eh? It's good though, because it suits her character!

Great story!

Merry Christmas or holiday of your choosing .

Nymbis chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
yay, lambert's here! ::salivates::

great chapter, silly gullible kelly ;)

Nymbis chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
yay! Lambert's up next! ::goes fangirl::

I like Zahi's hesitant attitude towards Cassandra, very realistic. I also like how you're incorporating every Follower character into Cassandra's story . There's a sad, sad lack of Follower fanfics on the site ::sighs wistfully::

anyways...

great job! looking forward to the next chap!

Nymbis chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
I'm so incredibly lucky to sign on to ff right when you update! Yay!

Hehe, ::Makes Cassandra plushie kick Stanton plushie in the...shin:: Take that!

I love Yvonne, she sadly doesn't get any stories about her either. ::sigh:: there's just no love for the Follower girls.

Anyways, love the story! Great job on updates!

Nymbis chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
::clears throat:: Hestia was the Greek Goddess of the home and hearth

do I win a prize? pwease?

hehe how can you be so unbelievably awesome with the updates? I'm bamboozled by it!

Great job!

Nymbis chapter 4 . 10/2/2006
tymmie! yay! nym's favorite character!

i liked this chapter a lot. there's just so much the mindless destruction and defacing of property can communicate that words can simply not express ;)

anyways, awesome job! always looking forward to more!

ShatteredDiamonds chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
how cruel can you be to poor cassandra? this is just pure evil! anyway great job
Nymbis chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
haha, I am INCREDIBLY lazy, but I like to give feedback to the author, especially one who's updating at WARPED SPEED like you ;)

I lub this chapter too! Cassandra has it rough, sigh, she needs all the hugs she can get! ::nym hugs cassie plushie::

stupid stanton and his stupid stupidness.

Nymbis chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
poor cassandra, i really empathize with her situation. having to be on the move constantly just for security is truly awful.

have to agree with your SOTD opinion too! obie's awesome, but the others...well...

anyways, i'm digging this story! update when you can . (hopefully soon!)

Nymbis chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
yay! i love cassandra, she doesn't get enough stories at all! great start, looking forward to reading more!