Reviews for A Slash Gone Bad...
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Okay, I'm flame... honestly, Drarry is a more realistic pairing than Harry and Ginny, she just mooning over him and then he loves her for no reason (insert choice of swear words and bad grammar/spelling), and... no, I can't do it. (Harry/Ginny rocks BTW) How could anyone flame this? It's hilarious, and absolutely spot-on! MORE!
Moi chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow awsome! Totally awsome! That rocked my world, in more than one way. Now my friends...Mistina and Gooseflesh...keeps on referring back to this fanfic. Loved the way you put Ginny in there.
amsev chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Aw, didja have to off Crookshanks? ROFLMAO, in spite of the fact that I do love cats, have three of the little darlings.

Choice excerpt #1: "Harry and Draco exchange *very* identical expressions, because they are *SO* much alike!" was already snickering, this one set me to howling.

Choice excerpt #2: "as he kills thousands of students with a single curse (kudos for those who guess what it is!)" ROFL!

Choice excerpt #3, oh heck, I can't excerpt the whole thing in the review, now can I? Even had you included Severus Snape, Sybil Trelawny and the Squid in an incredibly squicky threesome somewhere, it could not have been any funnier. ActionButch!Ginny going all fuzzy over Hott!Sirius was great, too!

Grand job!
Anglerfish chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Flames? Why would you get flames? That was HILARIOUS! I LOVED it! You should write more like it.
SuperWafer chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Lol! That was awesome. I agree with what you said. Well, I dunno about Hermione/Ron. I could really care less, but anyway... yeah. This was great.
Mistina chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
You. Are. A. GENIUS!

God that was funny! My friend, gooseflesh, and I will forever refer to this fic.
Meses Padfoot chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
that was funny ha ha
JezibellaFleury chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
You go girl!It's so funny I'm gonna go check out ur other stories now K!

Bye!
thisismypn chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
flames? my god, that was hilarious! you write REALLY well when you're pissed off! lol!
Creepy-Gollum chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
*cracks up* that was really funny! I am still laughing to tears! But ur are right saying that these kind of slash are stupid...I never liked slash very much myself! Anyway...

Have a nice day!
Dylan Black chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
BLOODY BRILLENT! I was cracking up for like 15 minutes. I loved this part...

::Everyone's eyes rush to the other corner of the Great Hall where a door (newly created by Voldemort) has been thrown open and there stands…SIRIUS BLACK! (drenched in rain and his clothes are sticking to him because *everyone* knows that you can't defeat evil on a *sunny* day! Also standing by his side is his handy dandy ever-so-sexy…motorcycle!):: ::all the girls swoon and promptly fall over::

Sirius: ::in a low, sexy voice:: Hi.

::the remaining students (boys) all swoon and fall over too, because Sirius is just oh so irresistible::

And this part...Harry: HA! I'VE GOT YOU NOW VOLDEMORT! AND THIS TIME I'M GOING TO WIN BECAUSE I'VE GOT…DRACO MALFOY!

Voldemort: DRACO MALFOY? ::looks horrified and terrified at the same time while managing to look scary::
Dylan Black chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
BLOODY BRILLENT! I was cracking up for like 15 minutes. I loved this part...

Sirius: ::in a low, sexy voice:: Hi.

Heart's Daydream chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
*dies laughing* You. Are. My. Hero.
Em chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I loved this. I almost died laughing about how much it resembles so many fanfics.
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 8/4/2004