Reviews for The Royal Flush
Invisibly impossible chapter 10 . 2/21
Dear Writer,

Are you familiar with "The Little Prince," by Antoine De Saint-Exupery? In Chapter 21, a fox asks the Little Prince to tame him, he does, and then when he must leave the fox, one of the most beautiful conversations in the world takes place. I fear that if I regurgitate it in its entirety I will lose you (I am assuming that I have your attention at all, it gives me hope to think so). The fox tells him this: "It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important ... Men have forgotten this truth, but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose." I look at the years of your life that you have poured into this story and these characters. I can imagine that you have moved on, grown up, perhaps you have children who keep you up at night, and responsibilities that leave you no time to write. Or perhaps you have moved on, grown up, and are writing for yourself, for profit. I actually, sincerely hope that it is some combination of theses things. But does it not nag at you that you left your creation in agony? You poured hours, years, of your time into bringing them to life, giving them dreams, making them real, making them loveable. Then you beat them up, shattered their dreams and hopes, ripped the lovers from each other's arms, then walked away and never looked back. You owe it to yourself, to your creation, to at least give them some closure. Maybe you aren't up dragging it out the last ten chapters. But just like the creators of Firefly finally gave in and made a movie to tie up all the loose ends that were driving their abandoned fans insane, perhaps you could at least give us one more chapter to bring the lovers back together. I don't need to watch them have kids and grow old, but it's going to keep me up at night that they are frozen in a state of heartbreak and misunderstanding. You are a fantastic writer. That's why I'm assuming you abandoned the illegitimate children of fanfiction in favor of publishing your own original work. That's also why I'm breaking my rules for you. I don't get involved. Ever. I never review. Never follow or favorite. I usually only read complete stories. I only stumbled on this one because it was the sequel. I was looking for Jack Kelly stories and getting fed up with all the Spot nonsense. I just couldn't understand until I read your Spot. I still don't care for all the other Spots out there. But I need your Spot to get the girl. Please. I'm on the verge of writing the last chapter myself. I wouldn't do it justice of course. I am terrible at dialogue. And is fanfiction of fanfiction even a thing? But you made these characters SO alive. You made all these people (for I see by the reviews that I am not alone) love your characters. I got three hours of sleep last night because I kept needing Spot to smirk sarcastically at Ace just one more time before putting it down. Please just give us a loose ends "and they all lived happily ever after and had lots of sarcastic babies" chapter. At least wipe her tears, get her out of that dark, scary alleyway, and give her a chance to finally tell Spot that she does love him. OK. You get the point. That's enough begging. I sincerely hope, last chapter or no, that you are still somewhere out there writing.
krisstay chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Can you seriously finish this? Because you're writing style is riveting and has the perfect amount of humor and seriousness. Just. PLS. FINISH. I got this story from one of my friends and I made an account just to keep tabs on this cause it's freakin amazing. PLS PLS PLS PLS CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
I cant believe you havent finished this
shleprock chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
update, pleeeeease!
arosequartz chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
You have got to update!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Please write more this is sooooo good ik u probably won't but please finish it
Erevos chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Oh my gosh, Update it PLEASE. That is such a cliff hanger and I'm dyin' here to figure out what happens next. DD:
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
I know this is years later, but I must have reread this story 20 times and everytime I get aching to know what happens next! This is my favorite story! Please oh please finish it!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Spot Conlon chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Is it over! it cant be over. poor Spot. I think it is really good!
HollyRose chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
I cannot believe it...that was a great chapter. Its just the fight...AGH! Yes, i know you haven't updated in about a year, but please consider finishing this! It can't end like that!
mysterygirl chapter 10 . 11/25/2011

I... what...Spot...Ace...fight...Phillip...

THis chapter has left me utterly speechless. You HAVE to update soon, this is the best cliff hanger EVER!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Please write more! It is so good!
hattenfish chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
please please please finsih this ohemjayyyy pleas please pleeeeease! its really good finish it