Reviews for Different Time and Space
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Great ending! Great story altogether really. Though it could have done with a better ending.

Please be sure to Read, Follow, Favorite, & suggest ideas for my series of Sailor Moon/Ronin Warriors Crossovers. Cheers from White Lego Ninja
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Both dimensions, & people/things in both? Might I ask if you've played or are a fan of the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past? Because to me, that certainly reminded me of the game.
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
So they're in a different dimension where the characters' genders r switched?

I think I figured out which child was born to which couple! ;-)

Darien & Mia huh? Funny. I had the same idea for my story.
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Curious. Might I ask you a few questions?
1) Which Sailor Scout married which Ronin Warrior?
2) Which girl is which couple's daughter?
3) Might I write a similar story, with your personal permission of course?

Please PM me an explanation
Vampuric Spider chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
I loved this story. It was wonderful. I love the humor you added to each of the characters, especially the original warlords. Keep up the good work.
Hocapontas chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
Wow! That has to be one of the best SM/RW Xovers I've read! It got a little confusing at a few parts but it was still awesome!
jbramx2 chapter 7 . 10/28/2001
Omigosh! That was cool! And might I add LONG! *whew* It was still nice and I wanna draw for it! Please check out some of my art at karnielle/

I hope you like it!
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 7/8/2001
WAY TO GO! AWESOME ending! I LOVE the powers and stuff! With the guys too! POST MORE ASAP!

Sam
Kayla Tsukino chapter 7 . 7/8/2001
oooooooo very goooood I like this story no I love what a wonderful ending!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 5 . 6/30/2001
wow cool love it! great story please continue it please please this is sooooo strange very strange and wonderful and excelent and and awsome um...and every wonderful word in the english langue...please post more asap!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 4 . 6/26/2001
goood long chapters are good and more is even better! wow! Keep going I love it! love it as always!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 3 . 6/22/2001
oooooooooo More you have to finish this! continue please please pleasecntinue it! Iwant to hear more! please post more asap!
Samantha chapter 3 . 6/21/2001
COOL! I LOVE how Joy took care of that fire demon! And how Vincent too the blast for Rowena! POST MORE ASAP!

Sam
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
Oh WOW!1 You're definately on a roll with the new generation! I LOVE how you have the Crystal Prism Orb! And how it hold a bit of ALL the ronins and sailors powers! POST MORE ASAP!

SAm
Kayla Tsukino chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
cool fic yet again continue this please I just love it! great job..very interesting twist to the story! I am loving every minute it takes me to listen ttoit and it is well worth it and I am so glad my familly didn't try and stop me this time...impaciante people oh well I just had to revie this again and tell you how much I like it bye now