Reviews for Things I'd Do For You
SamWin98 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
omg I loved it! oh awww it was so cute...and when Sam protected Dean with his own body, I almost cried xD ALMOST. this was so good (I read it at 1.30-2.50 night, and that mean it was so fuc'king DAMN good, because you know I couldn't let it here alone, I had to read it before go to sleep...and when I got this comment ready, I'm gonna pass out 'cause I'm sooooo tired...but damn HAPPY because I made it, I read this lovely cute story first..:3) so what was I saying...oh yeah this was so good that I guess I HAVE TO go and check out what else stories you've got...hell yeah. I'll make it tomorrow. ! :D heeeellll yeah. so goodnight and thank you for the best bedtime story I've EVER read. .
KayValo87 chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
Pretty good story. A bit abrupt on the ending, but all in all not bad. :)
Ihni chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
I actually thought you were gonna kill Dean. But you didn't. And that was good, because then we wouldn't have had that fluffy scene in the end. Aw.
Ihni chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
"A lot of torturing, so if you don’t like it, stop reading RIGHT NOW!" Bwaha. Never has a warning like that had any other effect on me than a sudden urge to read the whole thing through.
snowchic92 chapter 11 . 3/11/2007
i'm kinda a ME... i'm so glad you didnt kill sam! why do people keep killing sam? anyway, loved the story! keep writing!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Good chapter. I thought it was cute how Sam and Dean fell asleep. Poor Sam though, he couldn't do anything to help that poor boy.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Well, the concept is good. Like you said, a few mistakes, other than that it's pretty good. Could be more descriptive though. Nice job,

Love,

SS29
anon chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
You really brought out the thing Dean most needs to get through his head. That emotional pain is usually way worse than physical and that making Sam watch his last remaining family member so often get hurt, nearly die, or die, is way worse than the odd injury Sam would receive if Dean didn't always jump in and save him. That being said, God I love hurt!Dean.
JadeAlmasy chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
Awesome two chapters and Beautiful ending!

Jade
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 11 . 11/9/2006
Loved the ending it was so nice. :)
Dawn Vesper chapter 11 . 11/6/2006
very good!

thanks

VESPER
pmsdevil01 chapter 11 . 11/6/2006
i loved it so much! it was a really good story.
Alyssa43 chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
Aw...that was such a great story!

You are gonna do a sequal right?

You have too!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Julie chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
I really liked this story! You did an awesome job writing it. lol : )
kikitrayer chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
Aww! This was such a great fic...I enjoyed every minute of it! Keep up the awesome work, I look forward to your next fic!