Reviews for Shades of Gray
Dudtheman chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
lol awsome funny as hell!
bree51 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD READING THIS MY EYES TEARED UP. YOU ARE A GENUIS AND I'M SO GLAD YOU WROTE THIS STORY. I TRULY, MADLY AND DEEPLY LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR MAKING A SICK DAY AT HOME FEEL SO GREAT!
Centurion Noir chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Different, strange, weird, but couldn't help keep reading and laughing my butt off. It was great lol.
NancyT chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
HAHA.. Such a hilarious fic, freakin weird where I went "huh?".. Such twists and turns.. This was VERY funny, LOVED it tons!
Needless Noodles chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
That was highly stupid. Not to forget that the first three chapters where better written than the last two. But hey, I loved it all anyway. Poor Logan. He had it rough, but he got the girl in the end and Ororo, wow. She was crazy.
endiahna chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I never really thought much of this pairing before, but I have to say I really really liked this story.
Eightcrayondon chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
lmFao! omg! this is hillarious. I love love love the overwrought dialogue from Lilandra and Charles ("villian") ... it's like they're comic book characters while Ororo and Logan are actual normal people which is so frickin great!
OroroHowlett chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
I loved this story it was so much fun especially Charles and Lilandra!
RhiannonUK chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
Aww nuts! Ya not gonna leave it there are ya?

Heck, what am I saying? I'm behaving like a reality TV freak.

Great story, Darlin'. Laffing
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
Hands up who saw that coming? *eyes the silent room* Didn't think so. That was quite unexpected, although very amusing. Great work, as usual!
oracle-man chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
cool.
gracefulraven chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
This chapter was even better than the last I'm glad they finally got it together. I wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter.

gracefulraven,

out!
gracefulraven chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
This was another great chapter! I'm on to the next one. I hope it's just as good as this one.

gracefulraven,

out!
Nienna Rose chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
The more I read the more I like this is so different than what you normally write but I really really like this so keep up the good work!
RhiannonUK chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Lip wrestling! About time. Laffing.

Shakes head. And I thought TV was dire in the UK...