Reviews for Encounters in a dark alley
goldenspringtime chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Cool scene of having Sam overpower the demon .
goldenspringtime chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
this is heart breakingly sad
goldenspringtime chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Poor Sammy
ccase13 chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
You write very interesting and ugly demon descriptions.
deanssammy chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
oh hell yeah i love this how Sammy fought that fucker and killed sure i'm going to read more of your story's.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
me ha encantado esta historia y las demas que estoy leyendo,mas de sammy secuestrado, abusado y siendo rescatado y cuidado por su big bro.
carolinesayer chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
ohh thankyou :) it was really well wrote and i loved it... i guess thats kind of sick but aren't we all? :D xx
empath89 chapter 17 . 8/7/2008
It was an amazing idea..I loved Sammy in this fics. Not many out there with him being addicted to drugs, it really stood out for me. Nice!

hugs...empath
Excearulo chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This story is really intriguing so far, although the beginning is a bit too ambiguous. I think maybe you got some names mixed

up or something. You read on, and find out its Sam, but initially it is difficult to tell who you are talking about (I was thinking John, since you talked about Sam and Dean in the third person)... just a little grammar point to make the story more readable. As I said, you can figure it out if you read on, but to make even better (because the mystery aspect is already really good), give one small clue as to which brother you are talking about. Again, really good start to a story though.
friendly chapter 17 . 4/15/2007
awesome story.. I am getting a chance to read some of you older stuff that was around, before I found this site.. Great job.. off to read more...
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 4/7/2007
What an awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it. But then, don't we all love Sammy whumpage and Dean angst!
ramaloki chapter 17 . 11/30/2006
*hugs back* i enjoyed this fanfic to its fullest! this was so amazing! i hope you write more because i will surely read more of you continue to write! thanks for writing this fanfic!
SilverStorm06 chapter 17 . 11/30/2006
Good story! :D
Lilithxfic chapter 17 . 11/30/2006
The end? so sad here, I sure could use the hug ;)

great fic! I'm glad you're already have another on the way!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 17 . 11/30/2006