Reviews for Musings of a Goblin Queen
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
this is an intresting piece. i would love to see a second chapter where its basically the king's thoughts on the same question. hey...i'm going to challenge you to write that. i do here by challenge you to write a compaion piece if you can on the goblin king's thoughts on the same question.

MP
Avispa chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
it almost make me cry! i want to belong to someone like that!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Hehe, deep. I liked it. And I can picture her sleeping at the foot of his bed, only to be sometime kicked accidentally in the middle of the night.
Stubby the Newsgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Nice.
maggie chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Beautiful. A very nice mix of good mixed with the darkness that is part of the Labyrith. Very nice theme writing.

Also I think you have very good descriptive, and overall writing skills. Easy to read and understand (in a puerly grammatical sense).
Shadow chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ha. Very funny and it got the wheels of the brain turning. _ Although, at the beginning, I found myself answering 'No' to both types of questions. Both to belonging in the world, and belonging to someone. Yes, I'm a very unhappy person. _
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This very much reminds me of Maria's description of love in The Sound of Music. Intriguing- I like the odd bits of humor.
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*applauds* Absolutely, entirely, and utterly breath-taking in it's imagery and power. I could truly see Jareth and Sarah like this, in love and trying their best.

Laters,

KD
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
okay
BLav527 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Hey! So I checked it out, and it's really great! I love how it's Sarah talking to us "mere mortals" haha. Very well written and sweet. I'd like to see a "Musings of a Goblin King", get Jareth's view on things. *grins* Great work! :)
Maeko-Nohara chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Delicious as always. A few little typos, but still wonderful. You've given Sarah a VERY interesting voice and POV.

What do you expect me to say? :)

Bidster
Lacessit chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
...Wow.

That's amazing.

Great writing.

I loved it.

Especially how you tied in the "And he belongs to me" at the end.

It shows how Sarah isn't some weak little plaything.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Ha, I liked that, ‘Old bat said I was being dramatic’

This was good. I love fics like this.

I'll be waiting for the next chapie of Sleepwalker.