Reviews for An Ultimate's Legacy
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
O.O eso fue...TOTALMENTE INCREÍBLE ! realmente fue totalmente increíble , extraordinario OuO ,maravilloso definitivamente es la mejor saga que he leído en mi vida realmente fascinante nunca te detengas hay me encantan las historias que escribes son realmente mis favoritas nwn nunca he leído algo tan increíble y fascinante , hayyy -w- bueno definitivamente voy a releerlas todas .
Sayonara 3
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Jajaja la ultima escena me mato de risa baja los tres peleando como niños xD
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
Nya yo pienso que sonic no lograra ese control nunca , amy lo dejara en bancarrota x3
Hestra Hassildor chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
HA HA a bottle of colon, that is the best typo I've ever seen, shitting myself laughing
Guest chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
Hmph I've got to say this was kinda bad bit not to bad
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Just an observation, but you keep spelling Suit as Suite. They're two different words. Suit is the outfit, and Suite is a room in a hotel. lol. Good story though.
Cryse chapter 19 . 2/18/2011
This is easily the funniest chapter of any story I have ever read (fanfiction and books) especially "MY EMERALDS!"
LissieLoo chapter 20 . 2/12/2011
you are an awsome righter
Lucy Labrador chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
THAT WAS A GREAT SERIES, AND THAT PREVIEW... I really enjoyed it I hpoe you are proud of yourself.
ShadowLuvr2010 chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
The blue hedgehog smiled and hiked a thumb towards Shadow, "My friend here says that Oprah sucks and a woman's place is in the home."

End Flashback

Sonic waved his hand, "Aw come on Shads, it wasn't that bad!"

Shadow's eyes narrowed into slits, "You call being chased through the streets by a bunch of suburban cows, being beaten savagely by them, and getting arrested for punching out a 300-pound woman in a Moo-Moo not that bad?

O!M!FREAKIN!G! XD XD XD XD XD Dat was da funniest joke evr! *Dies of LOL Disease*
SerenityAbyss chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
Love the story! All in all it was great with romance and comedy, much drama and memories at the end. You did perfect with everyone and I'm glad this was a happy ending. Makes me happy with tears to read it. Thank you much!
SerenityAbyss chapter 19 . 9/12/2009
XD The guys fighting was cute!
SerenityAbyss chapter 18 . 9/12/2009
LOL... I feel bad for Shadow and Sonic, especially Knuckles... :
SerenityAbyss chapter 17 . 9/12/2009
Sorry all, Shadow is one big romantic that I would probably faint to every time...

SerenityAbyss chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
...Dammit... All I can say is Aw

Shadow chugging it and mentioning he went to the emergency room was a LAUGH LOL