Reviews for Unwilling
Kats02980416 chapter 15 . 5/5
Can't remember If I left a review for your story before but I loved every bit of it. The story was brilliant giving us an insight to Danny and co's lives when older. Loved that throughout time and obstacles that Danny and Sam have loved each other.
Cindy M 19 chapter 15 . 1/3
The story is very cool, the baby is going to have ghost powers? Cause Sam notice Danny before Jazz?
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 1/2
That a twist, Vlad is unlucky with plans. Always was and always 'will' be XD
Neeko96 chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
A truly riveting love story for sure.-
yasmine haddi chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I don't have a problem with the french phrases, after all i speak french and arabic very well and by the way it's a great story.
Stewiacker chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
Love love love this story!
mamia11 chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Honestly I really love your story . . . It left me feeling happy and warm. You did an amazing job with this story and can't wait to see more of what you got. I do have a question though that left me feeling confused . . . I understand that Jean wasn't a bad guy, but when Sam was still married to him, did she still love Danny in some way more then Jean? I love that Danny and Sam are together now and couldn't be more happy, but somehow I feel like always loved Danny even though she was married to Jean, but she just didn't realize it. Anyway thank you for this wonderful story!
maltese chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I usually review at the very end... but I really need to do this.

They must be... crazy and twisted, for them to be happy (overjoyed, even) with Vlad's death. Maybe if I have this one of a kind arch nemesis who I despised for anything, I'll be crying my balls out because.. deep down inside, I loved that so called 'arch nemesis'.

Ah... now the real show finally starts. Come on, Danny. It's only a matter of time before the jig is up :)
Lady GryphonInia chapter 15 . 2/3/2012
Awesome work!
tempusborealis chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Hey, I just wanted to take the time to review this awesome story. Because it is a cartoon show, sometimes it can be difficult to imagine the characters of Danny Phantom as real people, but I think you gave the characters some real depth. You gave them real life problems (though it made me so sad to know Maddie and Jack were bankrupt, it was good motivation for everyone else), and their lives extrapolated from a very believable place. Some of Sam's angst seemed a little too much for me, but it was just three months after her husband had died and I would imagine she would be riddled with angst. I suppose, thought, that this chronicled her torment over losing someone who made her happy and struggling with reemerging feeling for Danny - I think it serves her inner turmoil well.

I felt sorry that Danny was the least developed of all the characters. It's not a fault of yours; I mean to say that he had the least chance for growth out of the three of them, and I think your characterization suits his limited life experiences well. I absolutely adore how Sam matured, though running away in the first place was completely childish (and probably very Sam).

I like Tucker, but he's kind of that character you don't know what to do with. If you've ever watched Stargate SG1, you'll know what I mean - Teal'c, the alien of the Earth-based exploratory team is stoic, doesn't understand human humor until much of the way through the series, and is kind of that one that you never ship for with anyone. He's like the friend, the sidekick. Especially when you're writing Danny/Sam fic, it's hard to find an appropriate place for Tucker, but I think you worked him in there perfectly. He was there for Sam and Danny both when they needed him and said exactly the right things. I don't think I can get behind Tucker/Jazz, but I almost didn't mind in your story (way to go! haha). But Tucker was such a good friend in this, and I thought you had just the right amount of him. Though I would disagree with the contention that he gets along better with Sam than Danny (though I suppose the T/D dynamic may have changed since the were kind of no longer equals in their relationship, I think that Tucker and Sam would not have been any better since she kind of just left without saying goodbye and he's not been able to talk to her for four years).

I thought the baby at the end was a little much, considering everything they'd gone through in such a short time, but I understand it as a nice device to tie up all the loose ends.

I have to say, I am really impressed with the plot. It's so easy to write poor or mediocre stories, but I could tell you put a lot of time into plotting it out. Even on television you can often guess what's going to happen, and while I can't say many things took me by surprise, every time I unwrapped something before you revealed it I had to marvel at the intricacies. Vlad's evil plans were so delicious, and so VLAD, I couldn't help but be impressed. You nailed him dead center. And I loved how Danny comes to the realization that not playing Vlad's game just makes things worse, and better yet has the intelligent to fight Vlad on his own terms and win. The Danny of the series couldn't do that, but the Danny you crafted was innocent yet so mature that it seems wrong to call him by a child's name (though he's not really a Dan, since that has different connotations, but I think he's definitely a Daniel at this point. He's grown into the name).

You write very well, and this fic had a brilliant plot. Forced marriages are hard to do, unless you're talking scifi or fantasy, but you made this pretty believable. I really really enjoyed this story, and I'll take a look at your others.
ScarletReid chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
I FINISHED! Awesome! Dude your an AWESOME writer!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
lol! I love Sam and Danny teasing Tucker, about the Nasty Burger! I kept laughing for like a couple of minutes!
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
Great story, very realistic...little OOC with sam crying all the time but still great! :D loved it!
Serenade Goryo chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
What a great time I had reading this! Thank you! It was a wonderful read!
Extant chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
Loved it! I'm going to go find more of your stories now. :D