Reviews for Unwilling
Nathem chapter 15 . 4/29/2020
Why did jazz react like that at the mention of ember and desiree
Nathem chapter 6 . 4/29/2020
Danny’s getting played and he doesn’t even know it bruh
Nathem chapter 6 . 4/29/2020
Val-im not a vengeful person

Merecalling how she became a ghost hunter*
Not a vengeful person my ass
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2018
I loved it so much!
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 15 . 7/5/2018
Great ending I like how a lot of Dannys enemies are his friends now a very interesting plot twist. I’m happy for Danny and Sam and tucker and jazz. I ship both pretty hard. I’m glad Danny didn’t get mad and that he was happy for them. Hopefully tucker and jazz have babies sometime soon. I really enjoyed this story throughly I laughed I cried I got my heart broken again and again but it was so amazing and I’m so glad I finished it. It had everything I want in a fanfiction, the emotional pull, a great ship or rather two great ships, drama , action , suspense, heartbreak and a happy ending. I know this story was written many moons ago but please write some more Danny Phantom stuff my life and soul and heart needs it. You are not only a dxs shipper which is my otp but you are a txj shipper which I also love. Thank you so much for this wonderful story and I do hope to see you write on fanfiction again one day.
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 14 . 7/5/2018
Wow that just proves that Danny will never be Vlad. After all Vlad did after all he put them through he spared his life. I love Danny so much. I love the relationship between Danny and Vlad I feel like Vlad represents what Danny could be if he allowed himself to go there. That why I’m glad they made Vlad a half ghost and not a vampire like they were originally planning. Which to me wouldn’t have made very much since on a show about ghost and Danny and Vlad wouldn’t have had as interesting if a hero villain dynamic. I digress I’m glad Vlad didn’t win and that Danny didn’t stoop to his level because he is way better than that. Great story super sad and excited to read the epilogue. I’m gonna miss this story.
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 13 . 7/5/2018
Wow so both spectra and Bertrand are dead and Vlad is back. I figured the old basterd was still alive. At least Sam is safe now. I also love the tucker and jazz ship in this story. I hoped you were pairing them. I’m just wondering what is gonna happen next this story has me on the absolute edge of my seat.
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 12 . 7/5/2018
Wow this chapter nearly broke me just to see Sam such a strong powerful woman who is a nobodies badass and always saves her self on her knees kills me. It kills every fiber of me but this chapter was heartbreaking and beautiful Sam finally got closure with jean Paul and she chose Danny once and for all. I hope sam’s Fight comes back it’s one of the mist endearing things about her. I think Sam has so much fight in her that she inspired Danny she’s brave and strong and a kickass woman who breaks down gener roles. She passes pe and is a top gamer. She’s not afraid to stand up for what’s right or what she believes in even if it’s not the popular thing. She understands that popularity is pointless after high school and real friendships and relationships are what matter. She’s no damsel and can save her self but she also knows when she needs help. I understand the Sam in this story is broken but don’t keep her there people like Sam always make a comeback they always find a way to keep fighting.
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 11 . 7/4/2018
Why do you insist on breaking my heart. Sam is my inspiration at strong powerful woman a feminist someone I model myself after. It was bad enough watching her cry and go through depression but contemplating suicide... that just hurts me in an unimaginable way. It’s a deep and powerful and movie story and very hurtful and raw. I feel like I’m going on a journey with that characters. That plot twist threw me for a loop. Vlad is such an evil basterd I literally can’t with him. This is probably the most evil thing I’ve heard of Vlad doing. My heart is broken right now but I can’t stop reading.
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 10 . 6/29/2018
Yay Danny and Sam are finally together. My heart feels warm. Evil forces are at work trying to bring Danny and Sam down but they will not prevail. I am so excited for what’s to come maybe a pregnant Sam I’m hoping.
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 9 . 6/29/2018
Wow this was a very eventful chapter. Both tucker and jazz showed up, we find out class master plan and about Tucker’s betrayal, hopefully Danny and him will stay cool just cause he’s not mad doesn’t mean he trust him. So hopefully they can mend the fences. Then I love jazz’s and sams conversation she was trying to help by telling Sam what she told her, but hopefully she didn’t make it worse by making Sam more confused about the situation. I never realized how but of a ass hat jean Paul was. He was basically abusive to Sam even though he didn’t hit her. She was in a vulnerable state and he was older and he taught her French and took advantage of her and kept her under lock and key. Poor Sam no woman deserves that. I was a little shocked that Danny and Sam had sex at the end. I would have liked to actually see a lemon but we can’t get everything we want. My other thing is I was even more shocked to find what the French phrases met. Was she saying that to Danny or was she a little delerious still and saying it to jean Paul? Anyway great story the plot has thickened yet again I can’t wait to see what’s next.
nwilson1 chapter 15 . 2/16/2018
My compliments. Your story is truly unique. I've read fanfict for many, many years. And I've never came across anything like this story. The plot is simple but imaginative, characters well developed, esp. Vlad's. You brought out his manipulative nature really convincingly.

Poor Jean-Paul. And Ill-fated love. Been there, done that. Loss my true love. Know how it can crush you heart and seemingly drain your life, leaving you to question your very sanity and existence. You invoked both good and bad memories, thinks I haven't though about in many years, but always fresh in my mind, as though they transpired just yesterday. On to the next story.
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 8 . 1/21/2018
Okay why do you insist on breaking my still beating heart how dare you. This story is so amazing but so heartbreaking. It kind of reminds me of the song drops of Jupiter. Anyway I loved spectra in this chapter you captured her perfectly. I see the plot is definitely thickening with Marsha possibly being a ghost and with spectra and Bertrand involved. The part that really hurt me was sam saying that she can never let herself love danny again. I'm really wondering what's gonna be the turning point in this story like what's gonna make sam change her mind if anything. I'm also kind of wondering if vlad is still alive maybe has a ghost and he somehow orchestrating all this from the ghost zone. There has to be something more to vlads plan then this. I'm anxious to see what's next for this story.
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 7 . 1/20/2018
Okay this story is breaking my heart over and over again. It so real the emotion are so raw. I don't know rather to be mad at danny for not giving sam time for pushing her for his own selfish need to have her. Or sam for not letting danny in. I can tell that sam is trying her damnest not to show any emotion toward him not to feel anything for him but friendship. But atlas she wanted the kiss just has bad as he did. I'm slightly confused on what she met by jean Paul was right. Does she mean that danny will always have a special place in her heart that a part of it will always belong to danny. That's how I interpreted that. I'm also curious how danny knows marsha's a ghost without his ghost sense. Is he wrong ? Is she really a ghost? If so why didn't his ghost sense go off? This is such a heartbreaking and amazing story. Each chapter keeps me very intrigued. I just hope this has a happy ending.
Sam Manson Repilica chapter 6 . 1/19/2018
Wow another great chapter between danny and sam's kiss and tucker and valerie having and interesting convsation (I kind of wonder is valerie right about tucker being in love with someone; maybe jazz?) to danny kind of playing with the possibility that sam may not ever love him again. I liked the flashback between sam and jean Paul he was so sweet with her. I'm really hoping danny and sam can work things out I'm truly waiting on sam to let danny back in but first they need to address what went down that night danny needs to realize how much he hurt her. I think like I said before back then danny wasn't ready to admit his feelings for sam or even come to terms with them now Dannys ready and sam isn't she's still grieving about her ex she still loves danny but she's not ready to open her heart to get hurt by danny again the first time it drove her out of the country this time she's afraid it might kill her that's why she said that in French