Reviews for Jiraiya's Cure for Depression
This was hot... Liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Make more
spyyro chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
What the fuck is wrong with you
jayme.scholtes chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Not bad! I like it! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was so erotic.
Akuma-Chibi chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Lol, AU Alternate Universe (A world not of the anime or manga. Example: Konoha High, Uchiha vs Hyuuga. Sakura is a school student in her last year of high school. For the last potion of her semester, she is required to work part-time, after school, as the Secretary for one of Japan's leading business tycoons, but what happens when two rival company's start making her their next object of war. Will she be able to keep her head above the flames of passion long enough to pass this after school assignment, or will she be enveloped by the flames of lust before she gets her A)

OC Original Character (Self explanatory, Sakura and Itachi have a child, that child is now an OC, Black hair, green eyes, a little girl, green tomoe...lol...her dad's I-don't-care attitude.)

XD smile, (You know when you close your eyes and laugh, that's what that emoticon or smiley is.)

Hope this was helpful...and your story was great. Also, the summary I gave you, I have no intention of using it, I just wrote it on the spot, so it wasn't the best, but you can use it or ignore it, whatever. Great story, keep writing, it's how you get better!
Lord Woman chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Aw, it didn't suck! It was good! It was a little raw, sure, bit time and practice is all you need :)
Genkai-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Not bad, please continue.
gaaragirl2212 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
hey i loved your story it was very creative. i cant belive it was your first story that was a m fic . wow it blew my mind good job and keep it up
meggreglover chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Nice for your first time, I really love crack pairings like this! I hope you write another story similar to this!
Akirasan215 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
lol i thought it as pretty good great job by the way hope to read more stories from you dome other time

ja ne
Illya Kuryakin chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
First off.

On first impression, not that bad but you did not really go into any detail about how Sakura felt and sorta rushed into the smut really really quickly. Like if I was Sakura, I would make him work and not give in too easily. Do you know what I mean? Out of all the fics with this pairing despite obvious plot flaws was the best written spelling and grammar wise.

-capt
LovelyB09 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Well hell, that was pretty good. I enjoy an occassional Pervy Sage action with Sakura, but hey good job. You had a little spelling errors, but we all do. lol XD Looking forward to more of your writing!
narutogurl chapter 1 . 2/6/2009