Reviews for Between Two Worlds
K Toor chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved this bit. Although I always thought Petunia was jelous of her sister, i can see this side of it also. The writing was good, I liked the dialogue, it seemed realistic. And my favorite part of this story is that it really brought out Lily and Sirius' relationship. It's exactly how I imagined them being. And I liked that Sirius played that suportive role for her. All in all awesome post :)
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
very sweet!
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was good. Did Sirius ever explain to James what was going on? If he did, I must have missed it. :) Oh well. You did a good job on this story! Keep writing!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
aww it's cute, I've always imagined Sirius and Lily's relationship like that.

Arya
10000 Dead Roses chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I really like the Lily/Sirius friendship! Nicely done!
annna chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
nice story & well written - I really liked reading it
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
It was a nice story, but I think that the relationship between Sirius and Lily was WAY more developed than the one between Lily and James. Was this meant to be an LJ story, or an LS?

The letter from Petunia was sad. :(

:) Wackysocks
WaveRider 53 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
it was a good story i like it! it shows that her & sirius are good friends which alot of storyies dont pick up on
The Midnights Sun chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

AMAZING JOB!

Midnight
Lexy Granger chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
aw!

that was so so so sweet!

i loved it!

:):):)
Mara V chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
it's so cute I really liked it.
bob chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
aw, so sweet
AshenRoseShadow chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Aww! That was great! I love friendship fics! lol I know I tell you this every time, but you are really taleneted to pull something like this together and make it perfect! Great work!
Daae chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
aww that was amazing. you captured sirius really well- his thoughts towards lily, someone whom he didn't really know aprat from the fact that she was james's girlfriend. hope you write more hp fics!
Heptagon chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
It was wonderful! I liked everything from Petunia's letter to Sirius comforting Lily to the letter she wrote back to her sister. I liked that part where Sirius compared Lily's situation to his own, and how he managed to say just the right words to make her feel better. :)