Reviews for All Becuase of the Accident Child
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Ok... Loved it just up until the last chapter. Way to fast buddy. But, good try for an ending.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
YaY A happy ending! and only hideous got killed! Horayy!
Anon A. Moss chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Well calling this anti-climatic is the understatement of the century.
Anon A. Moss chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Hmm. I can see Vader being captivated by his grandson... but I don't think he'd give up the dark side that easily.

Oh, and about the poster: I love the background, take out the shadowing behind the lettering, and please use the tool for feathering the edges when selecting your subjects.
AgiVega chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
I like the concept of the story - Luke with an accident child is always incredibly cute and RARE in fanfiction - but I think Vader turned a bit too easily.
ok chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
I like it a lot, but it seems like Vader turned from the Dark side too easily. I mean, in the movies, it took him the near-death of his son to make him turn back - it doesn't seem realistic for him to come back because he had a vision and because Luke ASKED.

But otherwise, it's really good.
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
This is really cool! Please keep it going. I'd love to see how Vader is going to adjust be being Anakin again.

Please update soon.

QN :)
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
I love this story! i love the idea. it's never been done before. it's so original. please update soon!
Melovespikey24 chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I'm reviewing PLEASE DON'T STOP!
cep chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
very good so far. touching, but will Luke still met and train with Yoda? (gotta love the little green dude!)
Yashida chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Well, so far you're story certainly isn't a bad one!

Please, do continue!
G-AnakinRPG chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Cool!
Lunar chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Do it! Do it! Do it! Very nice chapter. Can definitely see the parallals here between Luke's birth and his child's, but I suppose that was intentional, as it adds to the story. And Anakin went along with it easily? Awesome! I like Ani-redemption, especially the ones where he has a vader-loyalist or two coming with.

Nice chapter, though. and update shooting star soon.
McDannofn4ever chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
So once his mind was made up, he became Anakin again? Man I would love to see Anakin back on the side that he never should have left in the first place. I like him when he is good, and I would like to see him have a chance to be a father to Luke and a grandfather to Danny. This story has me really intrigued and I would like to see where you continue to take this one.
McDannofn4ever chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Great chapter. I think that Luke should be the one to raise this child, and I don't think that Leia should interfere with this. True, he is only a kid himself, but that doesn't stop people from doing this all the time. This is really funny, because I would like to see what role Vader has in this whole thing since he is the baby's grandfather.