Reviews for A Good Start
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Cute story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
what is it with harry swearing all the time? and gay Ron? actually gay ron is kinda cool
Marcus Davidson chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very nice story. Loved it!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love-love-love this story!

:D
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
i loved this! very good characterization. :)
Bil chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Great, wonderful fic. So real and brilliant. I love the idea of Harry being the one to like sappy movies. The banter between the two of them here is so perfect it's almost impossible to believe - and I love their opposing views on movies. You really seemed to get into Harry's thoughts with the whole fame thing, not to mention his changing feelings towards Hermione. Ron dating Seamus actually made me laugh out loud, it was so unexpected; nicely done!

The evening with the film was brilliant, Hermione's sulks and Harry's amusement. And I think you really caught Harry and Hermione's personalities with their reactions to the kiss: Harry's good at just acting and Hermione has to stop and think things out. And then a happy ending! Yay! Wonderful, wonderful fic. I loved it!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw I want more of this one. I want them to attend the ball and the others can feel the love between them GREAT Job.
A. Mused chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Do you honestly think Ron is gay? Or are you doing like most people do and hook their least liked character with Seamus, 'cause he's obnoxious in the books and someone labled him as gay in the beginning of Fanfiction of Harry Potter and it stuck?

Kind of like the whole HH RLav thing was until the 5th book came out. No one knew where it came from, but whatever worked.

Other than that, wonderful story.
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Very sweet.

I like how it turned out.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aw, so cute!
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
It WOULD be nice if everything was as flawless as it is in the movies, wouldn't it? At the same time, things might be too predictable.

You know what I noticed when I opened this story? It's #31 out of 90. This means that you have 59 more of my ridiculous reviews to read. Aren't you thrilled?

Well done, as usual. You made me happy once again!

-Jenn
Kostami Amino chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
that was beautifully written. i enjoyed it very much. im adding it to my favorites list. it was very good.
foxredwinter chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I love when the stories have a healthy dose of reality, yet manage a good ending. This resonated with me. As a perpetual lover of sappy movies yet with abysmal success in dating, I love stories that give a bit of hope. Great story & very well written.
SilentSecretWhisper chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
i absolutely LOVE h/hr

such a great couple

such a well written story!
Lemon Larkspur chapter 1 . 10/1/2006